Inside

We were all in our wicked uniforms and everyone had gone their separate ways to execute the plan. We were inside the city and inside the Wicked building. Thomas and Teresa had just entered and Newt would be joining them soon. Gally and I walked through the garage with our guns in hand, staying silent and acting like proper guards.

Thomas, Teresa came into view on the other side of a window so we slipped in front of them. Teresa let us through the door with her thumb print and we came out to a stairway where some boxes of electrical wires were.

"Hold on. Hold on." Gally said, stopping the other three from walking down the stairs. "I can get in here." He lifted his mask up to look at the boxes.

"Stay here. Throw me the walkie." Thomas said and Gally passed him it. He ran down the stairs to check for guards.

Newt leant on the stair rail and lifted his mask up. His face was sweating and extremely pale. He began to cough violently so I walked over to him.

"You okay, Goldie?" I asked resting a hand on his shoulder.

"No- no, not really." He choked out.

Out of the corner I saw Teresa staring like a hawk.

"What do you want?" I spat before turning Newt away from her.

"We are going to make sure you make it out of this wretched city. I-"

"Don't make promises you might not be able to keep." Newt cut me off, "I- urm, I have something for you."

"Okay. What is it?" I smiled reassuringly.

He dug a hand into his pocket and pulled out a small envelope.

"Read-" He coughed, "Read it once you get out of here."

"Sure thing." I slipped it into my pocket.

Gally was still working on the fuze box when Thomas jogged back up the stairs.

"Frypan, we're in. How you doing?" He said through the walkie-talkie.

"Yeah- yeah, I'm getting there." Frypan's muffled voice responded, "Tell Minho I said hi."

"Hang in there buddy." Thomas said.

I walked over to Gally.

"How's it going?"

"Good. Nearly..." He opened the box, "done."

"Will it work?" I asked.

He read a label and nodded, "This'll work."

"Brenda, what's your status?" Thomas spoke.

"Status is, I'm working on it."

"Copy. Just make sure you're ready on your end."

"Don't worry. You know I'm gonna be there."

Gally set up the transmitter and planted it on the door of the box before slamming shut. The plan was that now Lawrence and the right arm would be able to excess Wicked's database.

"Well done." I highfived him and he chuckled.

"Alright, let's go."

We ran down multiple flights of stairs until we reached the level we needed to be on. The door slowly opened and I cocked my gun. A wicked officer stood there and I shot him right in the chest causing electricity to crackle through his body as he fell to the floor.

We continued on to the main room, shooting anyone we saw that was in Wicked uniform. Everything went silent once we got them all and each of us rushed to a separate door. I opened one and behind it there were lots of worried boys.