Impossible

I woke up to the noise of running footsteps past by our room. It was 4 in the morning but it was still bright sunshine. I shuffled out of bed making sure not to wake Gally. I quickly changed before stepping outside into the mild early  morning breeze.

Minho ran in front of me, attempting another lap of several huts. Once he had finished, he sat down on the beach before taking off his shoes so his toes were in the water. I walked slowly over to him and planted myself beside him.

"Why are you running at 4am, Minho?" I sighed, "I thought we left all that shit behind."

"Don't say 'shit'." He smirked slightly and I chuckled as the memories of Newt hating it when we didn't use glazer slang.

"Is it because of him?" I asked quietly as another wave washed over our feet.

"I guess so." He mumbled, "I always thought I was quick enough to do anything. That was kinda the main reason I was a runner. But that night proved me wrong."

"It's not your fault. If it's anyone's fault it is my mothers and ratmans." I drew circles in the sand at the side of my leg with my index finger.

"When Wicked had me and were filling my brain with terrors," Minho shuddered slightly, "I saw my younger self in the glade. Along with Alby, Winston and a Chuck."

"Oh my god. Minho I'm so sorry you had to go back there and see that." I turned my head to him and smiled.

"It's okay. I don't really fancy, uhm, talking about it." He cleared his throat.

"No, that's completely okay. I should probably go back to bed anyway. But, Minho, don't blame yourself and get some extra sleep." I patted him back before jogging back to our hut.

My eye lids slowly opened. Gally's naked body was pressed against mine with his arm around my waist. I looked at the tiny, almost broken, clock on my desk.

6:23am.

We had slept through dinner. I saw two plates of food next to the clock. Fry must have brought them in. I noticed a little folded note by the side of them. I gently pushed Gally's arm of me and I stood up.

I could still barely walk but it was better than last night. I held onto the desk to keep my held up right.

'Hope you and gally had fun;)
-fry'

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. He must of seen all the clothes on the floor.

"Baby?" Gally groaned from behind me.

"Mhm." I nodded, picking up some random trousers and throwing them to the side, out of the way.

I turned around to him. He had his hands over his eyes, the sunlight was too bright for his eyes at this time in the morning.

Knock. Knock.

"I swear to god. If that is Fry, I'm going to kill him." Gally rolled over in bed, covering his face with the duvet.

I opened the door and it was, indeed, Frypan.

"Hey." He chirped.

"Fry!" Gally shouted.

"Yes?" Fry leaned in to see Gally under the covers.

"Why are you here?"

"Because Vince wants to see you again." Fry said to me.

"Me?" Gally questioned.

"No, your girlfriend. He said it was really really important."

"What is it about?" My eyebrow raised.