---------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip 30 minutes.

Usually, it would take at least 1-2 hours to get to the Azur Lane base from where Lucia's fleet was, but thankfully with Ash and Ember destroying Sirens left and right they manage to make it.

"Identity scanning." A robot voice said. Everyone put up their guards, even the Ashes.

"Identity failed." Suddenly multiple lasers point at them. Everyone froze.

"Do not move or resist." The robot voice said.

"W-What's going on here!?" Zara said with a worried tone.

"FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" A female voice said. They quickly turned around to see Takao, Zuikaku, Nevada, Wales, and Tosa.

"Wait! Don't shoot!" Lucia shouted. She comes up to the bow while having her hands up in the air.

"Hm? Aren't you guys the Vichiya Dominion and Sardegna Empire?" Zuikaku asked. She then looks at Lucia. "You're the Admiral."

"Ye-Yes...look please. May we have permission to dock?" Lucia pleaded. The girls were confused.

"Why?" Wales asked. 

"Because your Commander is gravely injured." Ash interfered.  Wales and the girls quickly put up their guards.

"Who are you!?" Takao demanded. "And what do you mean our Shikikan is injured!?"

"Our names are none of your concern," Ember interjected. Takao sees Ember and widens her eyes.

"Takao-san...d-doesn't s-she..." Zuikaku said while eyeing up on Ember. 

"Now what in the hell is going-" A male voice can be heard. Everyone looks and sees Isaac in his armor aiming at Lucia's fleet.

"Lucia?" Isaac asked as more girls from the base started to come to see the situation.

"What are you doing here?" Isaac asked.

"Isaac! Thank goodness! Please, do you know anyone who specializes in being a medic?" Lucia asked.

"Yes...why?" Isaac answered.

"It's...Jasper." Lucia said. Isaac froze.

"Everyone...put your guns down," Isaac ordered. Takao and the girls were confused but obliged.

"Where is he?" Isaac said in a calm but yet demanding tone.

"In our ship..." Lucia answered.

"Admiral Isaac, what is going on?" Nevada asked. Isaac took a deep breath.

"Go and tell Vestal to get a wheeled stretcher, now," Isaac ordered. Nevada didn't say anything but complied.

"The rest of you. Guard the base. I got this handled." Isaac said. Everyone nodded and left. Isaac sighed and looks at Lucia's fleet. He sees the girl's clothes all ripped and some had scratches on their body and face.

"What...happened here?" Isaac asked.

"Sirens.  Isaac. Sirens ambushed as we were going home." Lucia answered. He flies to Lucia's ship and landed on the bow.

"Show me, where Jasper is. Now." Isaac demanded. Lucia wasted no time as she leads him to the inside of the command ship. From there, Lucia points to where Jasper is. On the couch, with Pola and Zara tending him. Isaac widens his eyes, to see the injuries of Jasper. A sword impaled in his chest.

"Jasper!" Isaac said. Pola and Zara look up to see Isaac.

"Ammiraglio Isaac!" Pola said. Isaac walks towards them. He sees the blood seeping through Jasper's armor.