His Return.

3rd POV

Ever since the girl's heard about their Commander's wellbeing. They were devastated. The mood around the base is low. No one would do their commissions until their faction leader has to force them. But they know they, too don't want to do anything. Secretary Sophia had to step in to operate the base. She understand what the girls are going through. Sophia wants to help them as much as she can. She tries to cheer them up but to no avail. It has been over 3 days ever since the battle at NY Harbor. The Siren's activity were low except in the North.

"...This really took a toll on them, Admiral..." Sophiar was in a video call with Isaac. Isaac sighed as he rubs his forehead from all the stress and paper works he has to fill out back at the mainland. 

"I know, I feel the same way. Jasper will make it...I know he can. Is there anything else that has been going on at the base?"

"Actually yes, apparently about a 3 days ago after the girls heard about Jasper's condition. Some of them went to patrol around the base the clear their minds. From there, they told me they met up with some defects from the Sakura Empire."

"Really? How many?"

"About 6. They also rescued 2 girls from the Dragon Empery."

"What!? Wow...this is something. Can you tell me story on how they met up with the new defects?"

"Well, from what Enterprise told me. One of the girls caught a distressed signal. So they formed 3 teams. Let me tell you, Admiral. The new gear that Jasper gave them, sure pack a punch. They even push back 2 High Ranking Sirens with ease from what they claimed." Isaac chuckled.

"Well, welcome to Golden Age Technology. Our Tech back then was powerful. Anyway what about Sakura Empire defects?"

"Well...it's going to be a long story..." Sophia said.

"Um, let's try to shorten it out."

"Alright, I'll try."

---------------------------------------------------------

(Flashback)

The girls who were patrolling around the base. When they heard about their Commander. They couldn't believe. Some immediately went into their rooms. Others try to hold in their emotions but couldn't. There was a few girls who were devastated about this news but tries to clear it from their minds. Those girls were, Takao, Graf Spee, Monarch, Sheffield, Phoenix, and Nevada. They were making rounds to make sure no Sirens or even the Crimson Axis spies on them. It was awkwardly quiet. Nevada was the first to speak up. 

"The base isn't looking too good. The Commander is really someone we all hope for, I just couldn't believe what happened after they destroyed that big robot." Nevada said.

"...What can we expect? He was the only one to treat us Kansens with respect, with dignity, and mercy. He gave us a home where we don't have to feel threaten by his presence. He gave us everything we need..." Takao said. "In the end, we weren't there to help him." As she grips her katana.

"We can't do much, Miss Takao. We couldn't let Master handle all the complaints from the higher ups." Sheffield said.

"All of you should relax. Until HQ publicly announced that the Commander is dead. We must look forward." Monarch chimes in. 

"...I know he isn't dead. But think about it. What if he did? What if HQ gives us a Commander who sees us as a tool?" Phoenix also chimes in.

"They wouldn't. They have to pass Admiral Isaac's clarification in order to command us. Also I doubt the 4 leaders who even agree to a new Commander." Monarch answered. Takao sighed and shook her head. While the group was making ways around the base. Takao looks around to make sure, no Siren submarines or even the Crimson Axis ones are scouting them. Suddenly, she detected something. She unsheathe her katana. The group saw this and put up their guard.