29.| ɪɴꜱᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ [4]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE.
   [29]. Insatiable.
   [PART FOUR]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ
ɢᴏɴᴇ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE GROUP QUICKLY CHAINED Lucas up, and placed him into a large cage, behind bars. The boy had some of Hope's blood flowing into his body, making him weak enough to not break free. Or at least that's what they assumed.

"So what are we going to do about him?" Alaric questions.

Landon shrugs, sighing. "What can we do? He's ten times stronger than us. I mean, Hope's Tribrid blood is only limited."

"Which is why we have to think of a plan," MJ tells the boy.

Hope narrows her eyes. "Did you guys check his body? Is he hexed again?"

"Jo already checked," Lizzie states before scrunching up her nose. "In her own disgusting way."

"Lizzie!" Josie scolds, her cheeks turned a light pinkish color.

Hope's brows furrowed. "Wait are— you and Lucas are together?" she questions.

Josie slowly nods. "Uh.. yeah."

"You've missed a lot while you were gone," Brooklyn tells her.

Alaric slightly cringes. "Okay, you kids can catch up later. Right now we need to figure out what's wrong with him and how the hell do we fix him."

"Maybe h—" Hope pauses mid-sentence when she hears the familiar voice speak.

Lucas sighs. "I thought I told you to go, Hope."

Hope turns around, facing the Nephilim. "How are you talking to me...?"

The group glances at Hope in confusion. All wondering who the hell she was talking to.

"You're making a mistake, Hope."

Hope scoffs. "If you want me to go so badly then just tell me what's going on."

"I can't."

"Why not!?"

Brooklyn clears her throat. "Hope... who are you talking to?"

As soon as those words came from Brooklyn's mouth, Lucas disappeared leaving Hope even more frustrated than she had been before.

"Helloooo, anybody home?"

The group all glances at one another.

"He's up."

"Let's go..." Alaric huffs.