05.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ [1]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
   .CHAPTER FIVE.
   [05]. The Girl Who Knew Too Much.
   [PART ONE]
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ
ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

OVER TWO DAYS HAVE passed since Boyd died. No one was dealing with it well, not only that but Derek was on the run. Yesterday, Stiles and Hope were put on Hale's duty. They discovered some things about Derek's past and his past love life. They were told why Derek was the way he was. But Hope didn't think what Peter told them had been the full story... and neither did Stiles.

"He had to kill his first love... Stiles. I know exactly how he feels and why he does." Hope explains with a soft tone.

Stiles shakes his head. "Hope— this isn't the same as your dead boyfriend thing— okay? You had no choice."

"And how do we know it wasn't the same for Derek? Death of a loved one changes you." Hope sighs. "You can't just go up to Derek and ask him about some dead ex-girl he was in love with and that he killed."

"If I have to... I will."

"I know you will."

Stiles sighs. "Anyway, have you heard from your friends?"

"Yeah... they left back to Mystic Falls to visit everyone."

"Why didn't you go back with them?"

Hope doesn't say a word. How could she bring herself back to that city? Everything reminded her of Lucas. It was hard enough leaving the city so just imagine going back.

Stiles notices her change in appearance so he clears his throat. "S-sorry I asked..."

They both step out of the car and walk inside of the school with Scott next to them.

"Where is she?"

"Over here."

"Lydia...?"

With a worried tone, Lydia explains that it was the same thing as what happened with the pool. "I got in the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here. And, you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

Stiles is surprised because she didn't mention there was a body, but Lydia replies that she hasn't found it yet.

Hope's brows furrow. "Not yet? What do you mean not yet?"

Lydia informs her that she's not finding dead bodies anymore. She's happy to leave that work up to Stiles.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body."