Panting, (Name) smirked, pointing at the shocked Mahito, "Heh! You thought you could trick me into releasing your double and hoping he'll do a counterattack but I saw your little plan from the get go!" She gave him the finger.

Nobara tsked, looking at Mahito with an annoyed glare, "Teme." She then looked at (Name) and the others, "What the hell is going on?"

Itadori replied to her, swiping away some blood on his forehead, "At this point, even I don't know. Right now Shibuya is in complete chaos with all these curses and special grades roaming about."

Nobara frowned, "Things are getting out of hand. We need to get the prison realm back and free Gojo-sensei so he can stop all this!"

(Name) nodded, her eyes getting wet at the thought of snow haired husband, "I agree with you. But right now, the people need us. I bet they don't even know what's going on. I feel terrible that they're dragged into this without a reason." She gripped her elbow tightly.

Nanami placed a hand on her shoulder, "I can't imagine what you're feeling right now, but we must act on the here and now before anything else. We'll get Gojo back, but it might take a while to do it." He reassured the (h/c)-haired female.

People would think (Name) is being too emotional and not taking her job seriously, but she can't help it. Gojo, her husband, the love of her life, is sealed away. She's been with that man for four years they're now two halves of each other. The same applies for Toji.

She can't help but feel emotional because she misses her man-child husband and wants nothing more than to snuggle against him and Toji. She didn't think she would feel this way, but she is.

They soon came across Todo and Arata Nitta. The muscular man looked at Mahito trapped inside the mirror, "It seems I was too late to make it to the show."

Itadori looked at him, "There was no show. Onee-chan finished it quickly." He remarked.

Todo looked at (Name) with sparkly eyes, "As expected of the woman of my type! My idol!" He praised, making (Name) blush.

"Y-Yeah....!"

Nanami looked at them all, "We should keep going. If we stop now, more people will die." He said.

"Onee-chan....Todo....I can't...fight anymore...!" Itadori looked down, clenching his fists. Nanami, (Name), Nobara, Todo and Arata looked at him, the pinkette hugging himself, "If Onee-chan wasn't here, Nanamin and Kugisaki would have died, not only that, but Sukuna killed so many people. So...I tried to...help more people..!"

"But I couldn't do a thing!! I'm nothing but a murderer!! What I thought was my conviction...was just an excuse!! I can't...forgive myself..." Itadori whispered, feeling guilt for the loss of lives, feeling useless for not trying harder, feeling like a failure.

Nobara slapped him on his right cheek, then (Name) slapped him on his left cheek, leaving two hand prints on his each side of his face, executing that 'Pirates of the Caribbean' scene with those two girls.

"..................."

Nanami spoke up after a moment of silence, "Was that really necessary?" He asked both females.

"Yes!"

(Name) then spoke up, "Yuji, you need to understand it's not your fault!! You have been helping people! Do you realize how many lives you saved?! I'm sure those very same people are grateful to you for what you've done for them. Sukuna's actions aren't your own." Itadori looked up, his brown eyes searching hers for any lie, but seeing none.

Nanami then spoke up, "Itadori-kun, you willingly help people and think of others unlike Sukuna. I'd say you are more of a jujutsu sorcerer and you have proved it. Don't let the actions of others make you doubt yourself and your resolve. Keep fighting." The blonde encouragingly said.