Mahito V.S Jujutsu Sorcerer's

Mahito licked his lips, his heterochromia eyes locked onto (name)'s figure. The (h/c)-haired female quickly glanced back at Itadori, "Yuji, as much as I would like to beat the shit out of this freak, I'm leaving him to you."

The pinkette was surprised, pointing to himself, "Me? But, why?"

(Name) smirked, "I want to see how much you've improved as a jujutsu sorcerer!" Itadori blinked a couple times before smiling determinedly, "Hai!"

Itadori channeled all his emotions he was feeling towards the patchy face curse and with a yell, he charged at Mahito, punching him in the face with cursed energy.

Mahito flipped back, landing on top the stairs, "Interesting. Though, it's too bad. That won't work, so long as I maintain the shape of my—" Blood dripped down his nose like a gushing waterfall.

Mahito was shocked. What's going on!? He struck the shape of my soul as well? That's right! Itadori Yuji is a vessel. His body is constantly housing another soul besides his own. So naturally... "Are you aware...of the outline of your soul?"

Itadori glared at Mahito, "I'm going to kill you." Junpei looked at him shocked, remembering a conversation which took place when he asked if Itadori would kill anyone.

Mahito smirked, "Don't you mean exorcise me, Jujutsu sorcerer?" He licked his lips, a sick grin on his face.

Itadori Yuji isn't concerned with his own life. Geto forbade me from forcing him into an external pact using hostages. So if he can't kill a foe he hates so much that he longs to kill them, he'll probably turn to Sukuna.

Since I wasn't able to transfigure Junpei because of that woman, I just need to transform every student, one by one, before his eyes. That would lead Itadori Yuji to negotiate and forge a pact with Sukuna while he's full of hatred for self interest. If that also improved the chances of Sukuna joining our side, all the better. Though, all of that presumes that I'm stronger than him. So why did he have to be my natural enemy?

Itadori gave a loud yell, charging for Mahito, who dodged the attack, moving further up the stairs as the pinkette landed punch after punch, anger fueling him. They soon disappeared, leaving Junpei and (name) by themselves.

(Name) quickly turned to Junpei, "Junpei, I know we just met and all, but I need you to stay close to me, no matter what." Junpei was afraid and confused, but nodded.

(Name) rushed up the stairs with Junpei following behind with equal haste, they entered a hallway, spotting Mahito and Itadori.

The patchy face curse had transformed his arm into a bunch of razor chains, aiming at Itadori as they slashed everywhere.

"Yuji!" (Name) shouted, gaining Mahito's attention. He didn't want to harm her under Geto's orders, but he was curious. Aiming his razor chains at her, he laughed gleefully, thinking it'll hit.

"Onee-san!!!" Itadori called out in worry.

(name) smirked, "Cursed Technique: Mirror Reflect!" Mahito's attack was reflected back to him but double the strength and speed. The patchy face curse stumbled back as his own attack slashed him, gaining a stunned look.

Itadori and Junpei was amazed at how powerful her jujutsu was.

The razor chains destroyed the windows and part of the building. Itadori and (name) jumped out of the building, as Junpei was carried by the (h/c)-haired female.

(Name) shoved Junpei behind a bush, "Stay there!" She ordered, making the petrified teen nod.

A drill aimed for them as they expertly dodged it. Itadori grabbed the stretchy part of Mahito, tugging tightly, "You can't keep stretching forever!" His palms were suddenly pierced by spikes created from Mahito's flesh.