Ryomen Sukuna

A Year Later After Suguru Geto: 2018

Things have changed so much within the past year. After Geto's defeat, there wasn't much heard of him after that. Others assumed he died in the explosion created by Rika and Yuta and others believed he was still alive somewhere, biding his time. The black rope retrieved by Gojo was safely put away by (Name).

As for those three? Toji, Gojo and (Name) were living happily with one another, with the occasional arguments between both males.

Megumi Fushiguro became a first year jujutsu sorcerer, which his father was surprised. Toji didn't want to show his face to his son until he was ready to fix his mistakes. As for now, both Gojo and (Name) kept it a secret between them, even though the snow haired man wanted to blurt out the truth to his student.

Maki and the others were upgraded to second years and since Yuta was overseas, he won't be around for a while.

(Name) was with Toji and Gojo at the mall, looking through clothes and trying it out for them. It was their favorite part of accompanying their woman; getting to see her try on all sorts of clothing they or she picks out. The three of them got a lot of attention, mainly from the female population as the (h/c)-haired woman was with two hot guys that defied the laws of male hotness!

(Name) stepped out of the changing room, wearing a burgundy red short spaghetti strap dress, exposing her slender legs to the eyes of both males. She patted the dress down to get rid of any wrinkles, before looking at them, "Well? How do I look?" She placed a hand on her hip, swinging side to side.

Toji trailed his green eyes down her figure, smirking in approval as he eyed her bare legs with barely concealed lust, "Gorgeous."

Gojo's breath hitched, running a hand through his hair, "Sexy." He murmured.

(Name) flushed red, "Really? Wow! Thanks!" She beamed at them, before rushing into the changing room to put on her regular clothes, coming out with a few pieces of clothes in her hand, "Let's go!" She giggled.

Gojo easily paid for her items, holding the bags in his hand since he didn't want her to carry them while they were walking. Toji loosely held her hand in his, directing them to their next destination; lunch. He knew the exact place to go since he loves to eat.

They entered a ramen shop where there wasn't much people around this time. The interior was bright with many booths and tables. The tasty aroma of food circulated throughout the shop as a waiter led them to a table far away from prying eyes.

The three took a booth to themselves. "Hm! Everything looks so delicious!" (Name) scanned the menu, flipping it over to the other side. "I think I'll take the chicken ramen." She nodded.

Gojo ordered a miso ramen while Toji got a beef ramen. Once they placed their orders, they waited patiently as (Name) was bombarding them with questions as she was a curious little thing.

"Is the ocean blue or does the sky reflect onto the water?"

"What's the first thing you would do if a zombie apocalypse breaks out? I would probably run for my life or get guns!"

"You remind me of Kakashi Hatake from Naruto, are you perhaps distantly related or did kami-sama make a duplicate, Satoru?"

Gojo and Toji simply sat there listening to her ramble on and on, feeling all warm inside when she's around them, igniting a spark of light in their dark lives.

Gojo wanted to be a bit mischievous today. He leaned forward, a smirk on his face, "How many moons can fit in uranus?"

(Name) blinked, putting a hand to her chin, "Uh, is this an astronomical question? I'd say fifty or more, but uranus is not as big as jupiter."