Seven To Three

(Name) moaned in pleasure, a pair of hands massaging her back while another did her legs. She had just finished doing chores and cooking meals when her body slumped on the couch exhausted and sore. The (h/c)-ette was going to drift off to sleep when she felt hands massaging her back. Peeking her eyes open, she spotted her two husband's taking care of her, making her heart flutter in her chest.

"Didn't I tell you not to overwork yourself?" Toji sighed, squeezing her hand gently. He didn't have a problem spoiling his wife since she's the house engineer taking care of everything for them. Sure, him and Gojo help whenever they can, but at times they are called away to do their jobs and not able to help their wife.

(name) pouted, closing her eyes tiredly, "Yeah, but the house needed a good cleaning up, ya know? Oh, and I made lunch for you both, it's in the microwave." She informed.

Gojo smiled, his blindfold off as usual whenever he's in the house, "I'm sure it's something delicious. You make the best dishes after all." He complimented, kissing his wife's head.

"Hm...I sure do." (Name) giggled tiredly, opening her eyes as she remembered something, "I forgot, aren't we supposed to meet with Nanami after your meeting with Gakuganji?"

Gojo hummed, his hands sensually rubbing her shoulders and back, "I am, but I'd rather all my time with my lovely wife." He grinned.

Toji snorted, glancing at Gojo, "Isn't the old man a higher up? I'm sure he'll be wanting to see you regarding Itadori Yuji."

Gojo sighed defeated, standing up, "I suppose so. Then, I'll be seeing you at the school later, (name) dear!" He put his blindfold back on, taking his leave from the house, leaving Toji and (name) by themselves.

(Name) sighed in relaxation, sitting up from the couch. She kissed Toji, who reciprocated passionately, deepening the kiss as his hand caressed her exposed legs. Giggling, she parted from him, "Hm...I should be getting ready too since Nanami and Yuji would be expecting me."

Toji sighed heavily, his hot breath fanning her neck, sending pleasant shivers down her spine, "Same here. I've been called away on another mission in Hiroshima. I should be back by six or so." He informed, ruffling his dark locks.

The both of them went to get ready, changing into their usual attire, well...(name) doesn't wear the jujutsu uniform so she wore a yellow blouse accentuated pearls on the sleeves with a white skirt reaching to her knees and a pair of flats. Toji wore his usual outfit; black fitted tee and white baggy pants.

After pecking the ex-zenin's lips, (name) rushed out of the house to where Gojo had told her to meet him. It was another building underground. Once she spotted Gojo and Itadori, she raced towards them.

All of three of them walked down the dim lit hallway, "Unfortunately, I won't be able to teach you, but (name) will be there for you in my place. I also called in a friend you can trust." Slamming the door open, it revealed a tall male with blond hair and glasses, wearing a beige suit with a blue undershirt and a yellow/black polka dotted tie.

Gojo instantly swung an arm around the males shoulder, "This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer!"

"Please don't call me that." Nanami cut in as (name) approached him with a gleeful smile on her face, "Nanamin!" The blonde male looked at (name) giving a nod, "It's nice to see you again, (name). I hope Gojo is treating you well in marriage."

Gojo whined, "Of course I am! What kind of man do you think I am!?"

"A womanizer." Nanami bluntly said, making Gojo fake cry to (name), who rubbed her husband's back, "There, there."