Festival

I got this inspiration from the story on this website: Baby Gojo. I didn't copy any dialogues but I wrote my own, so it might be similar. 

 (Name) was so excited today because it was the summer festival in Japan! She had yet to get a kimono or Yukata but she'll decide once she begins shopping at the local stores. Gojo and Toji would be accompanying her as well to get their kimonos too.

The three of them walked down the streets of Japan, looking for antique shops that sell the design oriented clad garment. It took a while to find one since the streets were overcrowded with people scurrying to fix up stalls, get supplies, or buy their own kimono as well.

Gojo observed the bustling people around him, "It sure is busy today." He didn't have any missions today, so instead of wearing his jujutsu uniform, he wore a baby blue button up long sleeve shirt with the cuffs rolled up to his elbows and black pants.

(Name) gave him a incredulous look, "Are you serious? It's the summer festival today!!"

Gojo laughed, waving his hand, before whispering her ear, "If you're this excited, I can make everyday a festival for you, babe." He lewdly stated, making her blush as steam escaped her ears.

Toji and Gojo watched with mirth as their beloved wife muttered under her breath. Toji wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close to him as the searched for a store to buy kimonos. Luckily, they found one, and it was in between two narrow streets away from the more popular stores.

Stepping inside, it was like walking into spring. The interior of the small store was colorful and bright. Kimonos of all colors were hung up on small racks while majority were folded on shelves for people to browse. In the middle of the room was a large table/furniture (don't know what it's called), showcasing decorative fans, sandals, accessories, and miniature figures. There weren't many people in the store luckily.

(Name)'s eyes sparkled in awe and wonder, "Wow! It's so beautiful! Look at all the colors!" Her hand swept through the racks of various kimonos with pastels, floral, light and dark colors. The material was soft and silky while others were in cotton or linen.

She looked at her two husbands with excitement and determination, "Let's shop!" As (name) was picking which Kimono she wants to wear, she was simultaneously helping her husband's as well; like a good wife should.

(Name) was flipping through the racks, occasionally checking back on the items she liked. Her eyes stopped on a silk burgundy red kimono with gold floral intricate designs on it, the backside had a dragon on it and (name) loved it instantly. Once, she got her kimono, she helped her hubbies find theirs too. For Toji, she decided on a black Yukata with fans decorating the bottom and for Gojo, it was a blue one with white intricate lettering and a red sash in the middle.

Once they got their clothing, they left the shop to head home after spending two hours at the store. Since the festival was till six, they had plenty of time to get ready before coming back, so they decided to relax and watch some television while (name) took a shower.

By the time she finished it was three o clock, since they got home an hour ago. She wanted to look beautiful for her husband's, so she begun to get ready since females usually take longer to put on their clothes, makeup, and hair. Sigh. The troubles of a female are so hard sometimes. Teehee!

(name) first did her hair, curling it into big puffy curls, teasing the top part to give it some volume. Once she finished with that, she did her makeup, going for a simple yet sexy look. After putting on primer, concealer, and foundation, she then used black eyeliner and mascara for her eyes along with coloring her brows. The final touch, she added a deep red matte lipstick with gold shimmering hoop earrings.