Gojo Satoru Sealed

October 31st, 2018

A curtain with a 400 meter radius was cast centered at the Tokyo Department Store; Tokyo Branch. More specifically, Tokyo Metro Shibuya Station. According to Ijichi, it's a curtain that only traps civilians. Jujutsu sorcerers and other personnel can enter as well. Unfortunately, all reception is blocked and can only be accessed through the outside or managers.

The most terrifying thing of all....the civilians are calling for a specific person; Gojo Satoru.

A few teams were made to assure all areas inside the veil will be searched thoroughly. Nanami Team; Fushiguro Megumi, Kento Nanami, Takuma Ino. Zenin Team; Kugisaki Nobara, Zenin Maki, Zenin Naobito. Kusakabe Team; Panda, Atsuya Kusakabe. Mei-Mei Team; Itadori Yuji, Yoshino Junpei, Mei-Mei, Ui Ui.

Toji was going solo because he's a one man team by himself. His heavenly restriction making him a god; completely undefeated by curses.

Gojo decided to let the ex-Zenin take care of their wife but she refused, insisting on going with the snow haired man.

Gojo looked at (name) in surprise, "Eh? You don't need to worry about me, (name), I'm the strongest jujutsu sorcerer ever!" He grinned, giving a thumbs up.

She didn't smile, making Gojo frown softly, "It doesn't matter if you're the strongest, Satoru. Everybody has a weakness. Besides, what's wrong with coming along with you? I'll be your support front and back." She reasoned.

Gojo softened his eyes, wrapping an arm around her waist, "If you come along I'd be worried about you constantly. You're my weakness, after all." He murmured quietly in her ear. Yes, (Name) was Gojo Satoru's weakness.

(Name) anxiously looked down, her hands on his chest, "Satoru...please..." She looked at him, (e/c) orbs sending an internal message to him.

Gojo remained silent for a moment before resigning, "...Fine.."

She insisted on tagging along with her husband because she knew this is where he would be sealed. She hopes she can prevent that, but only fate can determine that. Luckily she has the black rope with her this time around.

In any case, if something were to happen, Gojo would be able to protect her. He would never let anyone harm her.

Gojo Satoru didn't take lightly to anyone trying to harm the (h/c)-haired female. To those who knew his love for the woman, knew he would absolutely go berserk and kill anyone who dares interfere with protecting his wife. When he was like that, everyone feared the worst, for he wasn't in his right state of mind.

The same applies for Toji Fushiguro. He was a beast embodying all instincts. He'd kill anyone who touches his wife with no mercy whatsoever. He wasn't frightened by his clan for nothing. His monstrous strength and ability to wield several cursed tools made him powerful enough to kill even special grade sorcerers and spirits.

When the higher ups and other jujutsu sorcerers felt the ominous aura surrounding shibuya, it was already decided by Gojo—after (Name) convinced him—he would be the one taking care of her, hence why she was walking beside him towards the veil where the awaiting crowd was banging against the shield.

As the both of them walked past the veil, passing a civilian who was panicking and begun to shout, Gojo chopped the back of his neck, rendering him unconscious.

8:31 PM Gojo Satoru arrives.

"I don't like this, Satoru." (Name) didn't want to be here. She wanted to be back home cooking for her husband's without having them in danger. But she knew it wasn't possible.