Nonstandard

*Just a warning, I got inspiration for this chapter from another writer's story, so sorry if it feels familiar, I tried to make it my own and add my own little things to it. 

A trail of blood was left behind as (name) struggled to walk wherever the barrier was. Her body felt light and her vision was blurring in and out to the point she was walking aimlessly towards the others, a weak victorious smile on her face. The (h/c)-haired female, despite having sustained wounds, managed to defeat pseudo Geto. If she had wanted, while he was temporarily blinded, she could have trapped him in the mirror, but she left instead.

She didn't know why, but she felt if she had done that, the higher ups would execute Geto and she didn't want that. (Name) didn't regret it, but she'll have to compensate for that by trying to bring him back to his senses and somehow remove Kenjaku from his brain.

She doesn't know much about the body snatcher or how he's able to get into a persons brain, so she'll just have to figure it out on the way.

Her (e/c) orbs landed on Gojo, who was close to figuring out how to break the veil.

"Satoru...." A weak frail voice called out to him from behind. Swiftly turning around, his blue eyes widened in shock as (name) stood before him all bloodied up before falling forward in unconsciousness.

The snow haired man caught his injured wife in his arms, his body trembling softly as he tightened his grip on her, "(Name)....?"

Gazing at her worn out expression, he was confused and angry at the same time. Confused, because the last he saw her was when she entered the barrier with Toji, so how did she end up injured? Wasn't the ex-Zen'in protecting her? He was also angry because this is the second time he saw his wife critically injured. Despite being a powerful jujutsu sorcerer, she was still a woman and women have slightly weaker bodies than males.

Gojo hated it. He hated seeing the love of his life hurt and by some nobody as well. He wasn't there to protect her. He unconsciously released his blood lust, wishing to kill the person who had done this to his beloved wife. "They'll pay..."

His wide blue crystal eyes were full of rage as he broke the barrier, teleporting above with the (h/c)-haired female in his arms as he looked over the area. His six eyes scanning everyone as he tightened his hold on his wife, "Which one should I kill, dearest?" Gojo knew none of the curse users or curse present was able to hurt his wife so he surmised it had to be someone outside the barrier which she sensed.

His blue crystal eyes fixated themselves on Itadori. The boy has grown and was now on a different level. Todo was next to him. The two make a great pair. As much as he wanted to care at that moment, he didn't feel like appraising anyone. The only thing on his mind was to kill the fucker who did this to his wife. Only then, will he have peace. "Let's give them hell, my love." He murmured, placing his forehead against hers.

Gojo's eyes landed on the special grade curse he encountered a few days back. He knew it wasn't the one who harmed (name), but he needed to blow off some steam, and so far, he spotted another target for his anger. In a flash, he was in the presence of a brown skinned curser user.

"You." Gojo was grinning as he held his bloodied wife in his arms, take extra precautions to make sure she was secure. After all, there was no safer place than being in his arms.

"Rack! Rack! Rack!" The curser user aimlessly slashed at Gojo, which the snow haired man coldly grinned at. What a foolish thing. His inability to properly aim was deplorable and downright mocking. He wanted to rip his head off, anger coursing through his veins as he wanted justice for his wife.