(Name) got up from her seat, glaring at Gakuganji heatedly, "If there's even a scratch on Yuji, I'll make sure you pay old man!" She lowly threatened, looking menacingly at him.

Junpei sweatdropped, "S-sensei..."

Strong arms pulled her down as she landed on Toji's lap, the Ex-Zen'in had to hold her still so she wouldn't pounce on the old man. He smirked at Gakuganji, "If Itadori Yuji is injured, I won't hold my wife back." He narrowed his eyes.

Gakuganji stared at them, his one eyes wide. "You..!"

A talisman suddenly burned red, signaling someone had killed a curse, "Oh, they're moving." Gojo sat up. All the cursed spirits released in the area have charms on them and when the cursed spirit disappears, the charm in the viewing area is extinguished simultaneously.

Each charm is extinguished differently according to the cursed energy registered beforehand. When then Tokyo school exorcises one, they burn red. When the Kyoto school exorcises one, they burn blue. If the talismans are burned by unknown causes, it will also be red.

"One on one? Looks like no one is paying attention to game much." Gojo pointed out, he then looked at Junpei, "I plan to train you well, Junpei, so you can also be out there with your classmates! So train hard, okay?" Junpei blushed, nodding his head, "Hai!!"

Utahime sighed, "Why can't they just get along?"

The footage continued as it showed Mai and Maki fighting. (Name) felt sympathetic towards Mai, she never wanted to become a jujutsu sorcerer, but she followed Maki because she didn't want to stay at the bottom and because she was forced along by the clan because she's a twin.

In (name)'s eyes, Mai is best for supporting others or healing small wounds with her technique because she limited to what she can do. Though, she believes, if Mai is not happy being a sorcerer, simply quit and do a regular job. Why is there a need to force yourself to do something if you don't want to do it?

(Name) knew Mai resents Maki for leaving her behind after promising to stay with her forever. The (h/c)-haired female thinks Mai is holding back her sister for her own sake. Just because Maki wants to pursue being a jujutsu sorcerer doesn't mean she won't always be there for her.

Sigh.

The footage chained to Miwa passing out on the floor. Utahime got up, "She fell asleep. I'm heading out real quick." She said. "I can't leave her in the woods with cursed spirits wandering around, right?"

"That's true. I am worried about Miwa. Go to her quickly." Gakuganji surprising spoke up. His expression had a sliver of joy on it and (name) knew all too well what he was scheming.

All of a sudden, every single talisman burned red, stunning everyone as it happened so suddenly.

"The game's over? And they all burned red?" Utahime said.

(Name) stood up, looking worried, "I think something is wrong. This has to be the work of an unknown substance." She explained.

Mei Mei hummed, "Strange. My crows didn't see anything."

Gojo then spoke, "(Name) is right. As much as I would love to say Great Teacher Gojo's students exorcised them all, but..."

Yaga cut in, "The charms will burn red for unregistered cursed energy."

Toji spoke, "It's an outsider, that's the only explanation for all this." He also stood up, getting ready to battle.

"Does that mean Tengen-sama's barrier isn't functioning?" Mei-Mei asked.

"Whether it's an outsider or not, something unexpected is happening all the same." Gakuganji said.

Yaga then stood up, "I'm going to Tengen-sama. Satoru, Toji, (Name) and principal Gakuganji, please protect the students. Mei, you stay here and identify the locations of the students. Stay in constant contact with the others." He ordered.