Once the cremation was over, Itadori, Gojo and (Name) were in the room where his grandpa's remains were. Itadori clenched his fists before picking out the bones of his deceased relative, "If all the parts of Sukuna were gone, would there be fewer people who get harmed by curses?"

(Name) knew that was a lie. People would still get hurt by curses whether Sukuna was around or not.

"Of course." Gojo affirmed. It was quiet as (Name) looked between both males before Itadori spoke up.

"Do you still have that finger?" Gojo handed it to Itadori.

"Please tell me you're not gonna eat it? I mean, I know you have to but...." (Name) held a look of disgust as Itadori chuckled.

"Looking at it again, it is pretty disgusting." Itadori stared at it with disgust. He then swallowed the finger. It was quiet as marks suddenly appeared on his skin, he began gagging and choking, stumbling towards the wall and bracing his head against it, before laughing, "Gross! It's so gross, it's funny!"

(Name) found herself in the arms of her husband, who relaxed when he was sure Sukuna wouldn't pop out.

Gojo smirked, 'That settles it. It isn't just physical tolerance, he can control himself against Sukuna without issue. We haven't seen someone with talent like that in a thousand years.'

After Itadori packed his bag, both him and (name) said a prayer to Itadori's grandpa before meeting up with Gojo at the exit of the cemetery where they all begun their trek into the mountains. Lush green trees and shrubs decorated the path they were currently walking on. Birds were chirping loudly in the trees, singing their songs. Flowers of different colors were spotted every step of the way.

"Ah, the breeze feels so amazing out here!" She giggled, swinging her hand—which was intertwined with Gojo—back and forth. Her husband chuckled at her antics. It was certainly calming. The way the sun hits the green leaves and gives the forest an exuberant look is pleasing.

"Is this actually Tokyo?" Itadori questioned in awe.

"Even Tokyo's like this on the outskirts." Gojo stated, wrapping an arm around his wife's waist. He admired the way the sun hit (Name)'s figure, creating a halo-like ambiance. The white-haired male felt his heart thumping obnoxiously loud.

"Staring won't give you the power to see through my clothes, Satoru..." (Name) whispered in his ear, glancing at him to see his reaction. The snow haired man gaped, waving his hands around, "Wha—?! No—! I wasn't—!" Secretly, he was thinking about it, but he wouldn't let her know that...

(*〇□〇)......!

(Name) snickered, patting her husband's shoulder, "Don't worry, just tell me when you feel like getting intimate, I wouldn't mind, dear hubby." Gojo gaped at her bold comment, covering the bottom half of his face, chuckling. He was lucky to have someone as spontaneous as her.

"Isn't Toji supposed to meet with us at the school?" She questioned, trying to recall.

Gojo nodded, handing her a bag of mochi which she requested, "He is."

Itadori looked confused, "Toji? Who's that?"

(Name) nonchalantly responded, waving her hand, "My second husband." Itadori's eyes blew up like saucers. Second husband!?

"Huh!???"

¯\_( ◉ 3 ◉ )_/¯

"Oh, did I forget to tell you I'm married to two hot guys?" Itadori slowly nodded, "Oh. Well now you know!!" (Name) grinned.

"Is this a harem?" Itadori mumbled to himself before a light bulb flickered in his head, "That's right, where's Fushiguro?"

"He's been treated by a sorcerer and now he's fast asleep. Tokyo Jujutsu high school. It's only one of two Jujutsu educational facilities. On the surface, it's known as a private religious school. Many Jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base for graduation, so it's a pillar of the Jujutsu society, not just in education, but for support and mediation in missions. Anyways, you're about to have an interview with the principal." Gojo replied.