I keep sucking until I feel him shudder under me, humming to myself when he begins to curse, which of course only makes him tremble more. I respond to his hands that are weakly pulling me off of him, crawling back up to meet him with a kiss; "morning."

"Morning," he chuckles, his grin a little dazed when I hover above his face for a second before kissing him again.

But, dazed or not, he jokes about how amazing I am before drifting off to sleep again. It lets me rest for now, at least until the paranoia of loosing him hits me again—or in this case, until my fucking alarm goes off a few minutes later.

"Fuck," I curse and shut it off, sleep now begging to take over as I had just begun to drift off.

I hear JJ let out a groan, "I liked the first time better."

I let the brightness of my phone wake me up a bit, looking over to see JJ wasn't making an attempt to do the same. "Hey." I poke his face, "c'mon, you're going to fall back asleep again."

"Well maybe I'm hoping you'll wake me up; again."

I grin, "so you liked that?"

His eyes snap open and he gives me a deadpanned look, "did I like that? Is that even a question?"

"Yea but..." I trail off, trying to find the right words to use; "would you like it if I...erm...if there hadn't been any heads up?"

I don't know if I'm making any sense, but I feel him watching me closely. "Like... are we talking pre-determined consent here?" I nod, surprised he understands what I'm trying to get at so quickly. "Yea I mean... I trust you. Would you... trust me with something like that?"

"Yes."

I wonder if he's thinking about Addison, I mean, I know who comes to mind for me when it comes to that sort of trust. "I wouldn't do that, you know," I finally tell him; "what happened with you and that girl."

"Yea, I-I know. Really though, it wasn't a big deal. I know you think that..."

"It was still a shitty thing to do," I say, cutting him off. Whether you think it was fucked up or not, I add silently to myself.

He smiles weakly, nodding a few times before sleepily turning to rest his head in my lap. I can tell he's thinking, and after a few moments he speaks up. "So this... morning routine we've both agreed to; is it restricted to only blow job and such? Or are other things still on the table."

"Are you asking if you can fuck me in my sleep?"

"Yes." I giggle at JJ's bluntness, "I mean, obviously I would make sure you're... like... lubricated..."

JJ has me properly laughing now as he tries to explain himself, the word lubricated doing it for me for some reason. "JJ, I don't want to inflate your ego more than it already is... but you're good—like. Good. I'm okay with you making that decision without me."

I totally inflated his ego, and he spends the rest of the morning proving it with small quips about how good he is to me.

He seemed to be in such a good mood that I almost miss his expression fall when I'm closing the door to the bathroom, or the flask he was putting away when I come out; ready for our first day of school. I settled on a blue and white patchwork cardigan, and jean shorts, gold jewelry and high tops.

Light work. First task of the day; solved. About a million more to go.

"They're here," I tell him, glancing back to make sure he's following me out to meet Kie's SUV as she pulls up.