Because it's taking a lot for me to not act like a crazy bitch right now; for literally no reason at all.

I sit up to stare at him, his expression beginning to relax, something else beginning to soften as well when it realizes it isn't quite morning. "Go to sleep," I hear him tell me, blindly finding the base of my scull and pushing my head down onto his chest when he feels my stare.

But instead of complying I make my way up his front, landing a soft kiss on his lips when I reach them. His eyebrows raise at my actions, his eyes stay closed in fatigue. I do it again, pressing a little harder this time, the added urge has him starting to kiss me back as I'm pulling away, and he's straining his neck to try and meet my lips again without having to open his eyes. I grin at the small huff he lets out when he can't find me, and I pause for a second before leaning in again.

This time, his hand moves to hold the back of my head so that he cannot loose me, holding me even after I break away from the kiss. "You little tease," he murmurs sleepily, rolling over so that half his body was now on top of me, holding me as tightly as his half-conscious self permits so that I can't pull away. But the new position gives me full access to that sweet spot on his neck and I can't help myself. I begin to lightly press my lips into where the veins flow under his skin, so light that I don't even know if he can feel it until I feel his hips level out against my lower abdomen. "Now I wanna fuck you," he moans sleepily.

"Sounds like a 'you' problem," I sigh, and continue on with my previous actions, trailing a hand down his front and beginning to stroke him through his boxers.

"Ah fuck keep doing that," he whispers into my hair. But I make sure to keep my movements light, almost nonexistent, as an idea comes to mind.

I hear him let out a groan, his hips flexing once more before I begin to pull away. And then I wait, maybe a minute or two so he can drift off to sleep again before wiggling down his front, trying my best to not disrupt his position before finding myself eye level with his cock. I have to lie a bit awkwardly on my side to gain access, but I find him still half hard by the time I can get his boxers down.

I stare at it for a second as I try to think of what to start off with, settling on licking a stripe up his length, my tongue swirling the tip a few times before I let myself take as much of him as I can without having to put in too much effort. I hear him groan softly, my hands coming up to lazily run themselves along his abs, hallowing my cheeks to suck until I feel his hips buck to meet the tip of my nose.

I repeat the action a few times before I pull back, stroking him with my hand so that I can look up and see him, his eyes fluttering a bit in his sleep. My head dips down to suck his balls while my hand moves up to focus on the top part of his dick, the other moving to rest just below my chin. It doesn't take long before I hear him gasp, and when I look up I see his eyes half open, his hand pushing the sheets off of us so that he can watch.

"Want me to stop," I ask him softly, but he answers my question with his palm, guiding my head back down to take him in my mouth.

"Holy fuck," he moans, sleep making his voice all low and raspy. He pushes my head down again, watching to see if I show any objections before repeating the movement a few more times. I take my hand that is still between his legs and let my thumb rub into the skin that lies behind his balls, inducing a jolt to rock through his body. He cries out, exhaustion still dampening his voice, and I bring my head up a bit to just suck on the tip, watching his body flex to try and get me to take more.

I lift my head to catch that look in his eyes, how he shifts his weight from the loss of contact, how his abs tighten when my thumb begin to press harder into him; wondering if I could get him to cum like this. But I'm much too impatient to wait that long, his dick throbbing in my hands as he lets out a small whine, clearly unable to wait much longer himself. I let my head drop again, and this time I don't take my time, half aware of his warning before I feel him finish in my mouth.