Megumi just shakes his head and continues to eat his food, everything runs smoothly, that is until Yuji takes another piece of sushi and delicately dips into the soy sauce, not too much - can't be too slippery, Yuji thinks to himself as he guides the piece of sushi to his mouth. He feels the dread wash over as he feels the piece of sushi fall through the chopsticks and onto his sweater, leaving a brown wet spot right on his chest. Yuji stares down at it in an attempt to not make eye-contact with Megumi because he knows the second he does he's going to get an earful.

Yuji lets out a sigh of defeat and finally looks up and catches Megumi look down at his food all too quickly, noticing the way he's fighting with his facial muscles not to smile. "You're so mean." Yuji cries as he grabs a napkin and starts attending to the spot.

"I didn't say a word!" Megumi says in defense as he looks up, the two finally making eye contact.

"You didn't need to!" Yuji says, he watches as the other's eyes shine and nervously looks back down and continues wiping at the mess on his sweater.

"Hey! Hey - stop!" Megumi says as he reaches over to grab Yuji's hand, "you're going to spread it if you wipe it, you have to dab." Megumi explains, quickly catching the face that Yuji makes at the instruction, "do not." He warns as he points a finger at Yuji. Yuji knows that he if did dab as instructed that he would be embarrassed too but knowing Megumi would be ten times more than he would makes it almost worth it, he goes to lift his arms up before Megumi reaches out again and grabs him by the wrists and pulls his arms down under the table.

"You get embarrassed so easily, it's cute." Yuji says as he starts to laugh. Megumi watches as Yuji continues to giggle at him, swallowing deeply he lets the other's wrists go, feeling the soft skin under his fingertips as he retracts his hand. Megumi watches as Yuji continues to laugh over his own childish antics.

"Huh." He says as he holds his gaze on Yuji, the latter's laughter subsiding as the feeling of pressure rises under the other's now unreadable and guarded gaze.

"What is it?" Yuji asks as Megumi continues to hold his eyes on him. A faint smile appears on his face as he shakes his head and assures Yuji it's nothing. Yuji blinks at him in wonder as he shifts in his chair awkwardly.

"Just - be more careful alright." Megumi says as he looks down at his food. Yuji watches as Megumi stares for a beat - then another, then another.

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong with the food?" Yuji asks, as he watches the boy continue to stare and pick around at the plate in front of him.

"Uh, no, nothing. It's - great, actually." Megumi responds as he looks up. The action causing the heat to rise in Yuji's cheeks.

"You're freaking me out." Yuji says, "but it is, isn't it? Kugisaki was right about this place!" he agrees as he places the now dirty napkin on the table in front of him.

The two finish their meals amongst idle chatter. They head out of the restaurant after paying and Yuji crosses his arms over his chest in an attempt to hide the now very noticeable stain on his sweater.

"And you say I get embarrassed easily." Megumi teases as he notices Yuji cross his arms tighter over his chest as a couple walks by.

"I don't want to look like a mess, Fushiguro." Yuji explains, and Megumi feels guilty when he hears the tinge of discomfort in the other's voice. With a sigh, he takes off the jacket he was wearing and hands it to Yuji wordlessly.

"I - why are you giving me this?" Yuji asks as he looks at the jacket before grabbing it with his left hand, Megumi lets go too quickly and Yuji rushes to grab it before it drops to the floor.