"No, actually, it didn't take much convincing at all," I retorted. Mycroft frowned.

"I liked you better when you were sad, John," Mycroft said as if it was a shame that I was happy again. As if it was a shame that Sherlock showed his face again.

"I think you should leave," Sherlock told his brother. He sounded mad.

"If what I'm trying to do isn't appreciated, I think leaving would be smart," Mycroft said. He didn't even get the chance to turn away before Sherlock slammed the door in his face.

"What a prick," Sherlock said under his breath, making me laugh.

I leaned against the door. Sherlock bent down slowly, with a smile on his face, and kissed me.

"Good morning, Doctor," he said to me.

"I like that. Doctor," I commented.

"Tea?" Sherlock asked me. I nodded. It was nice that he was offering to make it this morning.

We walked back up the stairs. As soon as I sat down, there was another knock at the door.

"You have got to be kidding me," I mumbled, standing back up.

Mycroft had some nerve knocking on our door again. Disturbing our morning once was fine, but twice? That's when I drew the line.

I yanked the door open.

"What could you possibly want, My-," I started to yell.

It wasn't Mycroft.

It was Matt Smith.

"Oh, Matt...What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I hope you don't mind me stopping by," he said," but I saw as I was passing by a newsstand that Sherlock's alive. I told you the first time we met that I wanted to meet him. Can I?"

I was astonished.

"Um, yes, of course," I said.

I lead Matt upstairs. Sherlock was just entering the living room.

When Matt saw Sherlock, his jaw dropped. I think he was starstruck.

"Sherlock, Matt Smith...Matt, Sherlock," I introduced.

"Done filming Doctor Who for the day?" Sherlock asked.

"Oh, I had no idea you were a fan," Matt smiled.

"I'm not," Sherlock said. "Never seen it."

The smile on Matt's face vanished. "Then how did you-?"

"Most BBC shows start filming early with the exception of night scenes. Your Star Wars shirt tells me you're a sci-fi geek. Sci-fi shows on BBC? There's only one, and that's Doctor Who. How did I know you play the Doctor if I've never seen the show? You've got a little blue dust on your hands from the bad quality paint on that big blue box," Sherlock said.

"Hey, that's the TARDIS," Matt said defensively.

Sherlock arched his eyebrows.

"And that was bloody brilliant," He complimented Sherlock.

"Sorry about him," I excused Sherlock," he hasn't had a case for a while and he's starting to get anxious."

"No, I'm honored to be deducted by the Sherlock Holmes," Matt exclaimed.

"Aren't we all?" I smirked.

"Why are you here?" Sherlock asked Matt, rather rudely.

"I just wanted to meet the great Sherlock Holmes!" Matt used his hands for more effect.

"We all know that's my name, must you say it every time you open your mouth?" Sherlock snapped.

"Sorry," Matt whispered.

"Sherlock, you have a fan, be nice," I told him.

I could tell he was about to say something along the lines of "I have loads of fans" so I gave him the look. The look that said, 'try to behave like a human being'.

"Its very nice to meet my fan," Sherlock said reluctantly. I smiled to let him know I was proud.

Matt shook Sherlock's hand. "I have to get back to the set. I just remembered that Jenna - my co-actor - and I are supposed to grab lunch. But I really don't get much free time and I didn't want to miss the chance to meet you. Thank you, John."

"You're welcome Matt. See you soon," I waved. He left the flat in a hurry.

"You don't always have to be so rude, Sherlock," I said to him. We had been over this countless times, and while I wasn't trying to change him, I realized that he was the center of the media. He would have to start behaving better.

"John, I didn't want to be rude, it's my personality," Sherlock told me.

"I know, Sherlock. But you work in a way that I can't understand. When someone says something bad about you, you never say anything, but when people have only kind things to say, you shut them down and make them feel bad about themselves."

"The reason I was rude to Matt was-" Sherlock tried to say.

I cut him off," It's not just Matt, Sherlock. You do this to everybody!"

Sherlock walked quickly towards me and placed his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"The reason I made Matt leave was because I wanted to spend time with you today!" He yelled.

I fell absolutely silent. I didn't know that Sherlock was capable of this kind of emotion. He looked hurt that I hadn't realized this.

I tore his hand off of my mouth and pressed my lips against his, getting as close to him as possible.

We spent the day together reading on the couch, drinking tea, and watching shows on the TV. It was nice to just have downtime together.