Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

Right now, I'd do anything to be annoyed by Lysander. Ugh, why did my stupid self make this so cheesy? Cheesier than cheese. Is that even possible? I paused on peeling my banana, but somehow, miraculously, Barney had some sensor to know whenever I stopped peeling his stupid bananas.

"GIRL! HURRY UP, CONTINUE PEELING YOUR BANANAS! YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, AND IF I DON'T GET MY BANANAS NEITHER OF US WILL BE HAPPY!" Barney yelled from the other side of the plane. Maybe it's because of my hearing, influenced by Lysander, if you remember, of course.

At least he said 'girl' instead of 'little girl.' He's making tiny improvements, like ones the size of an atom. Maybe two atoms.

"Hey, Peppa!" I said.

Apparently Barney has super hearing as well, so he heard me. "WHO'S PEPPA?" He asked loudly. I'm sure whatever city below us can hear us scream.

"Peppa is..." I trailed off, "a better and more efficient way to say Barney." I stifled my laughter, explaining to a 60 year-old who Peppa is.

Peppa is literally the most terrifying, cartoon-y pig you'll ever see. She's from a children's show (don't ask me, I have no idea how children aren't traumatized) and she's like, from what I've searched up, 10 feet tall.

"Then call me Peppa. I need to be more efficient. Yeah, that's good. NOW PEEL MY BANANAS. Does Peppa eat bananas?" He asked.

"Pigs eat anything... even sticks, by the way."

"Oh... okay, then. Are you done peeling my bananas? I need to change my diet if Peppa usually eats sticks."

He's so stupid it's funny. Stupider than Lysander AND Bob AND Sid combined. That's saying a lot.

I didn't say anything. "You can go back to doing whatever you were doing, it's just me here with... my six thousand unpeeled bananas." And Barney wasn't that terrifying anyway. He didn't even know who Peppa was, for God's sake.

"MY six thousand unpeeled bananas, you mean." He corrected me.

"Yeah. Your... six thousand unpeeled bananas."

And when he left, I stuffed a banana in my mouth. I'm desperate for food now. It's been a WHOLE TWENTY FOUR (or maybe that's what it felt like) YEARS SINCE I LAST ATE!

And I don't even know the address for wherever we are anyway.

Then I heard Fred whispering to Barney. Well, it wasn't whispering because I heard, it was more whisper-yelling.

"What are we going to do with her when she's done peeling those bananas?" Fred asked Barney.

"Not sure." Barney replied, probably doing something else as he was talking to Fred.

"Are we going to return her where we got her like the rest of them?" Fred asked.

'The rest of them?' They kidnapped other girls? Oof, that's illegal, buddies, can't wait to see your faces when you get to jail.

"Maybe we'll drop her off somewhere in the Pacific Ocean on our ways to headquarters. I think this experiment will be the best one yet. After she's done peeling my bananas, though." Barney replied.

Signaling that he was getting excited and he was probably planning on doing something evil, his voice got louder.

Was he trying to take over the world? Be in control of all that mess? No thank you.

Then I heard footsteps coming and started to quickly peel my, cough, excuse me, BARNEY'S bananas.

Barney came with an evil grin before he said, "About that address, little girl. Tell the pizza man to meet you at the hospital. That is, if you survive."

I might not make it out of this alive.
________
Woohoo! We made it to the end of Chapter Twenty-One! When the climax REALLY hits, yay!

But some good news - after a few more very dangerous events, Lysander and Julia will finally go through some things together (like the ship you guys ship and stuff..). That is, if they make it out alive.

I don't hate comments, but please keep rude ones to yourself. And you can ship those two in the comments - I'm fine with it, I ship them too. But if someone else ships Julia with someone else, no hateful comments. It's never too late to kill one of them or maybe Walker (a character from How To Survive Highschool, check that book out!) could come in between them.

Or maybe I could make Lysander develop feelings for someone else (Ava, another character from How To Survive Highschool, and by the way, Lysander, the same exact one in this book, is in that book too, along with Julia). I have many evil ideas and I will exercise them if I have the chance.

Okay, then. That was a long author's note.

So how was this long and boring chapter?

Have a nice day, you guys. I apologize for the late update. Because of homework, I haven't been able to go to sleep early, so I slept in today, and I went to sleep early yesterday so I couldn't update. I'll try to update again today or tomorrow. I apologize again.

And this is exactly why you should read my author's notes. They contain LOTS of important information.

And if you tell me to update, it's motivational, but it's not going to make me write faster. I have school, I have a life outside of Wattpad, and I need my precious sleep. Sorry if that sounded rude. I'm usually a nicer person.

Again, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

I love you guys so much for 1.6k views! By the way, if you search my username up on Google I'm there! All of my book covers and my older ones are there too. It's always been my dream - to be someone on Google. Thank you guys so much. My profile banner (s) are all there along with my profile picture.

I'm literally going to cry. Thank you.

Somerandomhuman88