Chapter Five

"The game was actually decent until the intercom came along and ruined it," Lysander complained dramatically. As a giant, he was slow as a snail.

Actually, cut that. He was slower than a snail. You're welcome, Lysander, if you ever decide to read this.

"You're so slow! Hurry up, turtle!" I told him while motioning him to hurry up.

"Didn't the turtle win the race in the story? Like the turtle and the hair, I think." He said.

I sighed.

"How stupid can you be?"

"I dunno... I can show you." He replied.

"No thanks.... Now hurry up. We've been walking for at least ten minutes and all we did was go around one corner. One down, thirty more to go!" I urged him.

I should stop saying "How stupid can you be?" because some people are taking it as a challenge. Wonder who.

"You could start walking faster!" I offered him while dragging him, and now, I really wanted to smack him.

Here's some advice- when you really, really, want to smack someone, do it and say "mosquito."

You'll thank me later on.

"I can't. I tried it once. My heart was racing and my skin flushed. I found out I was allergic to it. I was very out of breath. Very dangerous." He said. "And how do you walk so fast?"

So now I know that he's the worst player. Since all he probably does is crawl around for the ball.

"Oh, this morning I walked around the block five times-"

"Oh wow."

"-then I put the block back in the toy box. It doesn't take much to walk around like a normal human being."

Then I started running quickly to the office so I didn't hear his reply, and I had the same symptoms of exercise as Lysander did, but they were allergic. How stupid of him.

Then he started running, and I asked, "So now you're not allergic to it anymore?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No, I ate some... potato chips that have helped me with my allergies. I should recommend them to the doctors..." he said.

He's probably so stupid that he doesn't even know how to spell doctor.

"Do you know how to spell 'doctor?'" I asked, just to prove my theory.

"Yea... D-R, right?" He asked.

Yes. My theory has been proven correct by all means.

I stopped. We were at the office.

I knocked on the door, and the principal, through the glass door, nodded at us, a sign for us to go in.

If I nod at someone, it usually means "go away" rather than "come in." Remember that.

We walked in, and surprisingly, Lysander was silent.

"Have a seat." I sat down, and Lysander stood.

"Mr. Spooner, I have very unfortunate news for you." The principal said.

Remind me to tease him about his name later. If we make it out alive. For now, I'm thinking of ways to get out of this place.