Another Foreward

Hello again, I was told by the journalist... no writer to be exact to do another forward before we get into the stories.

Right, so unlike last time, I won't be covering the entire book, in fact, the writer here thinks I've done enough talking about the series now that he feels he wants you all to wonder who's telling these stories again. I can tell you, the next one will be very interesting, and surprising! But they are after all a resectable engine that I'm sure you all will enjoy listening to them. I'm not surprised the writer here is making me stop telling you these stories to make way for them.

Now, onto these stories. You might be wondering, why is this book called The Novel Collection? Well, it's quite simple, yes, novel is something you genuinely refer to as a narrative that is at enough length to be its own book. But it also has another meaning.

Novel can also refer to something new or unusual. That's what this book is all about, new and unusual occurrences mainly in these stories which will make you very surprised indeed. Of course, when I was around during those times I was very surprised.

Please enjoy this part of the book told by me in technicality and if you haven't read Archive Collection or Salvation Collection, why are you here? Go and read them before you instantly get spoiled in the very first story!

NOTE: THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER THE WARCLAW COLLECTION