Unnoticed

Diego P.O.V

After some time Shira and I are mates. Shira enjoys my company. Sometimes I would have nightmares that Shira killed my pack.

When I wake up I knew Shira was a cub back then. Shira wouldn't be able to. It was strange how Shira and I hate each other and now we are together.

I wanted to have a family with Shira. Every day I adore Shira. I love her how she is even though she is hard headed.

One day Shira and I were out hunting.

Shira spoke, "Hey Diego."

I spoke, "What is Shira?"

"Well... have you thought having... kids?"

I responded, "To be honest yes. I want to have a family why?"

Shira started to act bit off. Then Shira rubs her body against mine.

Shira spoke, "It nothing."

Then Shira places her head underneath my chin. Like wanting affection which I gave her.

Some minutes as passed we were able to find a prey. We were ready to hunt it down.

Shira and I were in our position then I felt I was someone teeth on my throat. With my eyes it was Shira she was gently pressing down on my throat.

I spoke quietly, "What are you doing Shira?"

Shira didn't respond instead continued gripped on my throat.

I spoke, "Okay you can do it after we get the prey."

Then Shira let's go of me then Shira started chasing it out of nowhere. I decided to join in.

Shira was trying to run at full speed but she wasn't that fast anymore. Then Shira stopped running. I continued chasing the prey until I caught it.

I started to bring it back. Then I saw Shira coming to direction walking.

I put down the meal and spoke, "Why you stopped chasing it?"

Shira responded, "I'm sorry I got tired."

"Don't worry Shira we got the prey."

Then Shira started to eat ferociously like she hasn't eaten in days.

I spoke, "Slow down Shira."

Out of Shira growl at me not wanting me to get close.

I spoke, "Shira why are being aggressive with me. Did I did something wrong?"

Shira looks at me and started put her head down and her ears.

Shira spoke, "I'm sorry Diego. I don't know why I'm acting like this."

"Maybe that you woke up on the wrong side of the bed." (Meaning-Woke up grumpy.)

"Maybe."

After eating we were cleaning ourselves. Then Shira comes at me and started licking my face. I started to purr which I enjoyed it.

After the day Shira and I were in the cave looking at the night sky. I felt Shira's weight on me.

Shira spoke, "I got something to tell you Diego."

I spoke, "What is it?'

"I'm pregnant."

I looked at Shira and spoke, "You're kidding right?"

Shira looks at me with serious eyes.

Shira responded, "No I'm actually pregnant."

I was bit shocked that Shira is actually pregnant. My dreams came true.

I spoke, "You know how much I wanted to have a family."

Shira spoke, "I'm worried how to be a mom."

"Don't worry you will handle it. I know you can. That why you putting your weight on me hm?"

"Yeah I want to closer to you."

Then I kissed Shira and I was happy to become a dad. I'll protect Shira no matter what since she carrying my kids.