I love you

Diego P.O.V

Next few months Shira and I were much closer. After hunting Shira would clean my face. I started to feel my heart beating fast.

I couldn't tell what I'm feeling. Like I wanted her to be mine. That I will care her and protect her.

I started to feel nervous around her. I wanted to be close to her body and feel her.

Some reason I started to stutter when I'm talking to Shira.

I spoke, "H-hey Shira."

Shira spoke, "Yeah Diego."

"Do y-you want to go out for... a w-walk."

"Sure why not?"

We started walking looking at the nature.

Shira spoke, "Diego you seem have trouble talking."

"Uh what?"

"You are not paying attention Diego."

"O-oh sorry."

Shira spoke happily, "Let's go to the pond."

"Okay Shira."

We started heading to the pond. Some reason I feel excited. I was trying to contain myself but my feelings are getting stronger.

I would stare Shira the whole day and admire how beautiful she is.

Sometimes I would act stupid or over do things. Every time it happens I hit my head at a tree for being weird.

Also I felt I wanted to impress Shira by how good hunter am I and strong.

We reached to the pond. I felt my heart beating fast.

Shira spoke, "Looks nice with the sunset."

I spoke, "Sure does Shira. I..."

"We should play."

"Oh okay."

Then suddenly Shira tackles me to the pond. The water was shallow. I began to tackle Shira.

Shira was laughing having fun. I was also having fun with Shira. Like a never ending fun.

I enjoyed seeing Shira smiling. Her fur with sunset and makes her beautiful.

Then lost in my thoughts I was tackled by Shira.

I spoke, "You won."

"Yay! What now?"

"Oh I don't know."

"Diego..."

I blurted out, "I like you Shira."

Shira stood there shock and stared at me.

Shira spoke, "Did I heard it right?"

I decided not to respond feeling shamed.

Shira spoke, "What was it?"

I sighed and responded, "That... I like you." Rapidly.

Shira's ears were high in the air. She clearly heard what I said.

I started to think it was useless to tell what I was feeling.

Then suddenly I felt Shira's lips against mine. It felt of full passion.

Shira gasped for air and spoke, "I also like you Diego. I want you to be mine."

"You're beautiful. With your sliver fur."

Then naturally I pulled Shira for a kiss. I wonder how the one I used to hate the most and now is the one I love the most.

Somehow I became soft saber. I love everything about Shira. Shira and I are together unexpected.