Peace

Diego P.O.V

After some time we had move.

Shira and I continued walking in the woods looking a place to settle down. We had constantly been moving.

Shira now walks beside me. Somehow we weren't arguing no more. We started to talk about good things. We were talking the good things about our cubs lives.

Shira was smiling more often. Some reason I started to feel no more hate against her. Shira would play around me and started to pull pranks. Somehow I was enjoying it.

Like my life was changing into a happy one. The one was missing my life.

Shira and I found a place were to settle down. Shira began to be closer to me. Like she was showing her soft side.

I felt my heart pounding fast. I didn't understand the feeling. Like I wanted tell her something.

Shira would lie next to me when I rest. Some reason I felt something from the past that I missed before.

I felt like home, fun , joyful. Some reason I was crying. Like all the pain, hate started to go away.

Shira notice it and started to be there. Also I noticed Shira was also crying. I stood up and hugged her.

The feeling we both missed from childhood was coming back. Like we were caring each other.

Shira spoke, "I'm sorry Diego."

"Same Shira for hurting you."

"I don't want to hate you. You are there for me."

"I don't want to lose you Shira."

I was wiping her tears like I was her protecter. I have never cared someone so much that I used to hate.

Some reason I started hear voices telling me kill her, but I hold it back because I didn't want to lose someone precious to me.

All the hate would only bring destruction and no peace or happy life

Shira and I were supporting each other. To continue our lives despite we lost our pack's war.

I'm grateful to have someone on my side who is willing to help me. Is this fate being enemies to friends? Or something more?