One question left

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry," I whispered. I was stroking her hair with my right hand and holding her tightly. How is she doing it? How does she try to keep a smile even when she's crying? How is she still holding up after that? Her shoulders were going up and down with every breath she took. She squeezed my left arm with both of her hands like I was her lifebuoy. "I'm here."

If terror falls upon your bed
And sleep no longer come
Remember all the words I said
Be still, be still, and know

After about 5 minutes I felt how breathing started to become more steady. She let go of her tight grip and sat looking at me and wiping her tears.

The room was filled with silence, and we were just staring each other in the eyes. We didn't have to say anything. I got everything she thought and so did she. I gave her a light smile and she quietly giggled and sniffed.

She leaned closer to me and pushed me down straddling me.

"How about we finish our game later and play another now?" Her face was 3 inches away from mine and I could feel her hot breathing. Her eyes were filled with lust but still wet and red from the tears and I bit my lip nodding. She leaned even closer to me and whispered, "use your words, sunshine." That phrase made me shiver.

"Are you sure you want to do it now?" I asked.

"Totally."

"Then I choose another game," I said with a smirk and flipped her over with my legs.

"Look who is top," she laughed and I pulled her in for a kiss while my hands made their way to her shirt unbuttoning it. My tongue entered her mouth and I broke the kiss biting her underlip. She rose getting rid of her shirt and her bra while I was doing the same with mine and I pushed her back with my hands connecting our lips again. I trailed kisses down to her neck sucking on her pulse point leaving a mark. She let out a soft moan and tilted her head giving me more access. I went down to her chest kissing every inch of her body on my way. Fuck, how good she moans.

I took one of her nipples in my mouth while my other hand was massaging her breast. I could tell she was already turned on from the sounds she made. I started to suck on her other nipple while my hands made their way to her jeans unzipping them. My mouth traveled further down her body to her stomach and I stopped for a second taking off her jeans and panties. How beautiful her body is. I noticed how she blushed from my sight.

I leaned to her thighs landing them on my shoulders and leaving kisses on them. The closer I got to her core, the louder her moans become.

"Please, Y/N," she groaned.

I made my way back to her face landing a hand on her throat and lightly squeezing it, "tell me what you want, baby," I whispered.

She smiled, "I want you." She definitely likes it.

I smirked and tightened my grip a little kissing her while placing my free hand on her clit. She moaned in my mouth and I entered two fingers inside of her which made her even louder and she threw her head back in pleasure. I let go of her neck and landed that hand on her breast. I couldn't get my eyes off her and gosh how gorgeous she was. How her mouth was opening every time I was hitting her G-spot and how her chest was going up and down with every breath. I continued popping fingers in and out with my thumb rubbing her clit. She put her hands on my back and dug her nails into it as she was closer to her climax.

"I- I'm gon-uh-na cum," she murmured and arched her back leaving marks from her nails on my back.

"Cum for me," I whispered and went faster making her close her eyes. She let out a loud moan reaching an orgasm. I led her through it and got my fingers out of her.

I laid next to her putting my head on her shoulder and she immediately pulled me in her embrace.

"That was... wow," she chuckled.

"I know I'm good," I said with a smile. The room got back to silence.

"Amelia?"

"Yes?" she whispered still holding me.

"I'm really sorry that happened to you," I pulled out of her embrace and sat facing her, "I know those words never help but I'm still sorry. And thank you for telling me, it means a lot."

"I'm a neurosurgeon whose baby was born without a brain and whose brother never got a head CT," she said and started nervously laughing.

"You know that's not funny right?" I whispered looking at her.

"Come on you don't find it even a little funny?"

"I agree that it's ironic but it's not funny. And you laughing here is your way to hide your real emotions. And that's not always healthy," I took her hand and she stopped laughing landing her eyes on me.

"I know,  but that is the best I can do," she whispered.

"Okay," I said laying back next to her. We stayed silent for a while listening to each other's breathing.

"So what happened to that girl?" she asked turning her head to me.

"I came out to my mother and she kicked me out. And that girl, her name is actually Kate, talked to her parents and they let me live with them. So I did until I got into college."

"Did you date?"

"Nah, she wasn't into girls apparently," I laughed, "but we were best friends."

"I still have one question left," she said turning over on her stomach and looking me in the eyes.

"Well use it wisely, Dr. Shepherd," I chuckled.

She kept staring at me until she whispered, "Do you like me?"

I felt how my breathing stopped for a second and something squeezed in my stomach. I put my hand on her cheek and started rubbing it with my thumb, "I do," I said with a smile and she smiled back. "Do you?" I asked, "Like me?"

"Is it your question?" she giggled.

"Yep."

"I do like you," she said leaning on top of me and pulling her lips into mine. The kiss felt different after those words, more comforting and more desired. Maybe sometimes it's worth letting your guard down?

"And thank you," she murmured pulling out but still staying close to me, "for listening and being here."

If you forget the way to go
And lose where you came from
If no one is standing beside you
Be still and know that I am

"Any time, the personal psychologist at your disposal," I said sarcastically and we burst out laughing.

"Come on, let's get you to shower," I whispered pulling her out of the bed.

"Only if you come with me," she smirked finally getting up.

"Deal," I smiled and she pulled me closer to her wrapping arms around my waist and softly kissing me. I landed my hands on the back of her neck. Butterflies started flying again.

Be still and know that I'm with you
Be still and know that I am

____________________
If you have any idea of what you want to see, please let me know cuz I'm a little stuck hehe

Anyways, hope you like it <3