eight

(hi~)

- yura pov

"EONNI, EONNI, EONNI, EONNI!!!!"

i heard a loud voice as i walk out of the lecture room. already knowing the owner of the voice, i just continue my walk turning over the corner and to the hallway. but then, they grab on my hair.

"ARK–! YAH! YURI!!" shout me, pulling back my hair with my hands.

this girl! she did not just pull my hair! I'm gonna beat her if my hairs fall later. she just let out a grin then pulls away her hands off my hair.

"what is it that you are so hyped about that makes you almost get into a wrestle fight with me which i know you would never won?" i ask and continues our walk to the store.

"hehe,... i have something for you. i bet my lunch that you're going to love it." she says, fishing out her phone from her tote bag. i raise an eyebrow as she was tapping away on her screen.

"look at this! you're gonna love it!" she says showing off her phone screen to me.

i glance at the screen. my eyes widen.

"YURI!!! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS??!!"

she laughs at my reaction. it's a selfie of her and someone at the back. it's not about her, i mean like,.. GIRL, HOW IN THE WORLD DID SHE GETS A PICTURE OF MY ANGEL IN DISGUISE SLEEPING SO PEACEFULLY DURING LECTURE WITH A BOOK COVERING HIS FACE??!!!

like,... HEYYY, THAT'S MY BABY OVER THERE!!!

"i beg you, gimme this pic!!!" well, there goes my fangirl mode. and again, she laughs.

she's tapping on the screen while shooking her head. and of course, still laughing at me.

ding-!

my notification rings. opening the message, it was the selfie just now. just from a pic, renjun could make me smile like a psycho.

wait!
bold that phrase!
like a psycho, not an actual psycho.

i saved the pic in my phone. not forgetting to crop my sis out. MWAHAHAHAHAH

but at that moment, i feel like someone just grab my phone. shocked, i turn my body towards the person that was behind me.

and there he was,

huang renjun.

he stares at my phone screen. i look at yuri, she was just as shocked as me. looking back to renjun, he was tapping on my phone. then, he moved the phone away and moves it to his left.

he then returns it to me, "please make sure you have the person's consent before you take their pictures taken." and he just left us like that.

only after i hear a squeal on my right that i realized my crush just pose for a picture for me. not gonna lie, he look so angelic.

although I've said this lots of time, imma say this again.

HE'S NOT A BAD BOYYYY!!!

hehe

yuri was fangirl-ing beside me all the way to our store, but I don't even hear a word that comes out of her mouth. I don't think i could sleep tonight. no, I'm not going to sleep. i have a pic of my crush. hehe~

.

tbc..

(bye~)