two

- yura pov

art. my favourite class.

I joined this class because I love drawing, doodling, and,... what do I call this? I can feel what the drawing is interpreting, it's like I get what the artist wants to tell.

but, drawing never have been my talent. it's just the only thing that I can do by myself, without bothering others.

and, back to the class. the teacher is talking about how does a hues makes different in colours toning. (well, I don't know what am I talking about.)

I sit on the right, back of the class. I also have a secret about this art class.

I glance to my left. there seated an angel in disguise. the faculty's so-called bad boy, renjun. my lips curled up slightly by the view.

yes, I have a small crush on him. just small, kay?

but he's a bad boy. you know, bad boy is handsome, hot, cool, fvckboi, player, sly, savage and the list goes on. and I don't know what's wrong with me, but I found him cute.

you see, when I first saw him, he has that cold aura around him. but as I watch him for a while, he has a cute habit.

he will scrunched his nose a bit when he find something is odd, or he will scribble anything on his paper when he's bored.

gosh, I sound like a stalker. creepy.

"okay, class dismissed." say our teacher.

I pack my stuffs and put it into my bag. other students were walking out of the class, so does me. I look to my right and there stood renjun waiting for his turn to went out through the packed door.

heck??!! my heart stopped beating for a second. when did he get here?

he walked away and his figure was long gone while I'm still standing on my spot.

"eonni! wake up!"

I flinched when I feel a hand on my shoulder, I don't need to look at the person to know the owner of the hand.

"yuri-yah, can you stop doing that?" I say annoyed. the person just laughed at my statement.

Yuri, this kid. my younger twin sister, she takes dance, loves making troubles aka troublemaker. it's not like she love doing it, she's just a clumsy girl that always make others worried about her.

"I can't, you look so amusing when you saw your crush just now. can't help it." she says bluntly.

she is the only person that I can believe when I talk about my secret. we walked towards a cafe near our college. neo cafe.

"welcome~" the person greeted us as we walked in and to the counter.

"oh, yura and yuri! what do you guys want for today?" the cashier asks us.

"like always, please." I say to her. paying the order while looking around the cafe. looking for someone, to be precise.

"seri-ah, where's mirae-eonni?" Yuri ask the cashier. yes, that was the person I was looking for.

"oh, mirae-eonni. she needs to make delivery for today. taeil-oppa is off today." the cashier says.

"oh~" we nodded our head. our order arrived and we bid goodbye with the worker as we get out from the cafe.

instead of going back to our college's dorm, we went to a store near the cafe.

citizen store.

a stationary store, they have a lot of cute stuffs. we work part time there.

"we're here~" I say to our manager. walking to the back of the store, putting our belongings in the locker and took our apron and put it over our body.

"good, you guys are here on time. new stocks have arrived, can you sort it off. I need to make a report for the new stocks." says our manager, pointing to a few boxes placed behind the counter.

"okay, just go on, we'll take care of this." I say, gesturing him to go back to his office. he pouted. he doesn't like working on the office, that's why he's out here.

he's a nice manager. his name is jaehyun, he's handsome too. handsome would be an understatement, he's beyond perfect. our store is always full because of his attractive face, making girls always came here even though it have only been 3 weeks the store is open.

I look to my twin and parted our works. I told her that I will take care of the new stocks and she should take care of the counter.

I took some of the boxes and put it on its assigned place. walking back and forth from the counter and the isles of racks.

until I saw a figure standing on moomin stuffs' section.

blue jeans jacket, white cream and purple hair. he looks familiar. I stare at the person while still holding the boxes.

i look at him as he took a sheet of moomin printed letter. his lips were curled up which make me realize.

that's,... that's renjun.

I accidentally dropped the boxes.

he turns towards my direction and my heart stopped beating. my eyes widen by the view in front of me.

"y-you,.. s-smile,.. r-ren-j-jun,.." I unknowingly muttered. my eyes widen and mouth agape. I think he heard it as I saw his face was red.

he look at me intensely making i hang my head low. no sounds were coming from us.

you stupid little yura!

he walk slowly, nearing me, l reflectively walk backward until my back was met with a wall. renjun pinned me with his hands placed beside my head.

please, don't do anything to me. I'm innocent.

"who are you?" was what came out from his mouth.

wait,- what? all those classes, he didn't know me?

what the?- oh, logic. he's a bad boy.

head still hanging low, i answered stuttered. "m-min yura, f-from your art class."

"what did you saw just now?" he asked me coldly. it's my first time I saw him talking other than with his friends.

"i-i saw n-nothing."

"lying!" his voice raised slightly. I gulped and he sighs.

"answer me honestly, dear. what did you saw?" he asks calmer than before. I took a deep breath before answer him.

"y-you, r-renjun, the bad boy, was smiling while looking at the moomin printed letter." i answer honestly, hoping him spare my life. I heard him sigh again.

"yah! look at me." he say sternly. me being afraid, i bring my head up slowly. not making eye contact.

"what did I say just now?" he asks making me look at him.

"this is between you and me. if anyone find out about this, you're the first person I'll get." he warned.

"do you get it?" he ask and i nodded my head.

with that, he walk out of the store, leaving me still shocked.

wait, that's it? no 'im going to cut your throat if I hear anything from you', like how they said? no threat, just a warning?

am I still living?

still confused, I continue my work. but my thought of him talking to me didn't get off my mind.

I remember his smiling face clearly. how he look so red blushing that he was discovered looking at cute stuffs when he is a bad boy.

and that makes me think, is he really a bad boy like how they always say?