five

- yura pov

after the assignment discussion with hina, xiaojun and renjun, we all went along with each others schedule.

xiaojun and hina had already gone to no one knows. they said about a new Chinese restaurant that just made their grand opening last week. plus, xiaojun has been craving for some chinese foods lately.

as for renjun, he is staying at the cafe because his friends decided to have lunch together here. what's their name again? dream, isn't it?

correct me if I'm wrong. I've never know any of his friends before. don't blame me, he looks like the type that never socialize with others. that's why.

and me, I'm waiting for the souffle that yuri ask me for and some other menu for us to eat at the store. I bet she's already off to the store.

renjun and I still sitting on our place, not moving even an inch. urm,... that would be a lie. okay, we still move but not moving from place to place. that's what I mean by it.

"renjun-hyung!" a high pitched voice coming from the main door making me startled. I look to renjun, he's still typing on his keyboard. not even looking up to the owner of the voice.

the guy that called for renjun walks towards our direction. I just watch him as he took a seat beside renjun.

the male ask him something in a language that I make out was mandarin. the sad thing is, I don't know what they are talking about.

he then look at me. eyes widen.

"min yura?" he ask pointing at me.

my turn to widen my eyes.

"how did you know?" I ask while pointing to myself.

aye,.. renjun would never told them about me...

or would he?

"you are min yuri's twin, right?" a guy coming from behind them ask. I nod at his question. then come another boy with him.

he then sit beside me, and the other one sit on renjun's left.

"he's in her class." the mandarin speaking guy says pointing to the boy beside renjun. I look at him as he look at me.

"ah,... I didn't know that." I say still looking at him as he look away. something didn't went unnoticed by me. his ears are red. I just smile at him.

"if your sister name is yuri, I guess your must be yura. am I right?" the guy beside me ask. my eyes went wide for the second time.

he just let out a chuckle at my reaction. "it's true, huh? I'm donghyuck, by the way." he says as he held out his hand.

I accept it politely. "nice to meet you."

"I'm chenle. the most handsome guy in the world." the chinese guy said with a cute grin.

"ONE of the most handsome guy in the uni." renjun cut him off. he's still focused on the screen in front of him.

I just chuckle at his remark while chenle just sulked at him. I look to the previously blushing guy.

"and you,...?" he look at me.

"jisung." he say diverting his gaze to the screen along with renjun. I raise my eyebrow at his reaction as I let out a small 'okay'.

"don't mind him. he's the cutest among all of us." chenle says.

they then start talking with each other as I was still waiting for my order.

"yura!!" seri eonni's voice coming from the counter. I look at her understandingly.

"I'll get going. nice meeting you guys." I say to them and we bid our goodbyes.

I went to the counter to pick up my order and off I go to my workplace.

tbc,...
short one, ik