Ch.15

Thank you for reading my story, I was happy to write more stories of mewgulf thank you for all voting for my story it's helped me a lot and encourage me to write more, take care always and keep safe. ❤

---------------

Gulf was going to the company of his parents he was about to talk to Mew but he can't because gulf is still angry with him.

"Are you going to commute?" Mew asks him and Gulf appears he smiled at his face.

"I'm not okay with what you said yesterday, so are going to commute alone?" He asked again, Gulf was hard to get and he can't say No because it makes him an easy husband.

"No, sorry." Gulf just said.

"Okay, as you said." Then Mew closed the car door and drive fast.

Gulf left alone was shocked at what Mew did to him.

"Wow! You fucking bastard! Ugly!" Gulf shouted and he started to walk.

Gulf was on the train he sits and waits for his destination when his phone rang and everybody was looking at him because the ringtone was a boy moaning.

"Ahh....shit! Faster baby!" The ringtone.

"Where's my phone." Gulf rushed to find his phone in his bag.

"Mew! I'm going to kill you." Mew said when the train stopped he immediately run to stopped his embarrassment.

------

He put the bag on the table gulf was sweating he was probably tired because he walked a mile away, he saw Mew resting and having tea in the pool.

"How's your day?" Mew asks.

"Huh! How's my day?! I hate you!" Gulf said he runs to him but Mew stopped him when Gulf was about to kick his leg.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to revenge on what you did yesterday, now it's quits." He said while laughing.

"You make me die with embarrassment, do you think it's okay for me." Gulf was still angry.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry, ." he hugs gulf but gulf was still glaring his eyes at him.

"Sorry for what I said to you yesterday, I was carried away for my anger."

"Apology accepted." Mew pulls gulf's body to him and gulf closes his eyes, They are kissing a deep kiss but it's stopped when loud bark they heard.

"His name was a chopper." Mew pointing at the dog.

"He's really cute," Gulf said but he was actually scared of the dog I might eat him alive.

------------------MEWGULF---------------

THE END

--------------------THANK YOU--------------