Ch.14

The months have past and they married again, they are on the airplane and went back to Thailand but Gulf was mad at Mew because the whole week of their honeymoon Mew is focusing on his cellphone and gulf make him uncomfortable.

"For how long are you mad at me?" Mew asks him, Gulf never changes he loves to scold his husband.

"I'm not mad at you, do I!" Gulf raises his voice and everyone on the airplane is looking at them.

"Yes, you are mad at me, see your frowning," Mew whispered he low his voice but gulf is looking at him with bad eyes.

"So it's my fault? your fault for all this you always focusing on your cellphone, it's was best moments for us because it's our honeymoon, you ugly!"

"Wow, so you say it again? ugly, huh!" Mew stood up and he went to another chair. "Monkey!" He added.

When the airplane landing and they met their parents welcoming them but they are ignoring to each other.

"Welcome back!" They greeted them.

"Mom, let's go." Gulf pulls his mother.

The parents are looking at each other and confuse, Gulf father asks Mew he was worried because the two are arguing.

"What was that?"

"Dad, your son is crazy." Mew chuckle.

"I know it's hard for you to understand him, just accept that he is now your husband." He pats Mew.

"What's happening, Son?" Mews mother ask him

"Honey, come here." Mews father called her and she approaches his husband.

"Honey, leave them it's their problem, right my friend." Gulf fathers nodded to them.

When they arrived at their house Gulf was immediately went to the room the silence of their house is very odd.

"Are ignoring me?" Mew asks him.

"What do you think I'm a soft husband?" He said with an irritating voice.

"Gulf, honey."

"Wow! Honey, you never called me honey! Or else you seeing somebody?" Gulf was angrier at him.

"What, no."

"But you always look at your cellphone." Gulf sobs when Mew approaches him and hugs him tightly.

"I'm sorry," Mew keeps apologizing.

"Give me your phone." Gulf stares at him and Mew can't understand why his husband was so evil.

He handed him the cellphone and gulf was like an FBI agent and investigate the cellphone when he saw the one message he immediately read it.

"So, who's rod?" Gulf asks him with his eyebrows met.

"My friend," Mew said.

"Huh! Friend, dear Mew I was so happy to know that you married again and I am glad because you asked me about adoption--

He didn't continue his reading when he burst his tears and gulf hug him tightly.

"you're going to adopt a baby?" Gulf asks him with teary eyes.

"No, I'm actually adopting a dog," Mew said and he was ready to gulf turn into a monster again.

"A dog!" He was angry and he throws the cellphone and breaks it.

"What did you do!, you ugly monkey!" Mew shout run to his cellphone.

"You called me the ugly monkey!" He runs to Mew and punches him hard, Mew can't say anything because he was enduring all the pain he felt.

"Okay! I'm going to divorce you!" Gulf said and mew seems shocked at what gulf said to him.

"I'm sorry, Mew." Gulf approaches him but gulf ignores his apology.

They are at the bed two of them are having a hard time talking to each other, Gulf was regretted what he said earlier and Mew was afraid that Gulf might have a hard time for their relationship as a couple married.