Ch.10

Gulf was looking at Mew they were in the mall because Mew asks Gulf to date him and he said Yes.

"Are you hungry?" Mew asks gulf and he just leaned his head to Mew's arm.

"Later, let's having fun" then gulf pointing arcade store.

They happily run to the store and lots of activities they do, they are so much having fun with each other.

While Mew is singing he held gulf hands and many people are cheering go them, Mew raises his hands to show them that they are already married so all of the people and passing by are cheering for them.

-----

"Do you think it's a bit awkward for us?" Gulf asks new while they are at the restaurant.

"A bit awkward, what for?"

"You know, We always fighting and planning to kill each other but look now, we're are totally in love." Gulf smile at him, Mew sighed and he holds Gulf's hands.

"No matter what happened the last past weeks it's doesn't change my feelings to you." Gulf just nodded.

"How do we tell to our parents that we are officially in together."

"Gulf, My parents love to hear that they will be happy if one day we tell them." Gulf was worried, he doesn't why he's worried but something wrong with him.

Mew brings out the topic about lay, they are fighting last night because Mew is jealous.

"About Lay?" Gulf stared at him. "It's not what you think, I mean you know each other very well?" Mew doesn't have a feeling of jealousy but he wants to know Lay more.

"Lay is my best friend he knows at all if I have a problem I go to him and he will help me." Gulf smiling while telling Mew about Lay.

"So he knows you at all" Mew asks and he drinks a juice. "I hope me too," Mew whispered.

"What did you say?" Gulf asks he heard Mew.

"What, No-nothing."

"You, What about Long?" He asks about Long, and Mew gives him a suspicious look.

"You think I will jealous of him, never." Gulf fake laugh.

"I did not say anything?"

"Well, that's what I felt you look at me oddly," Gulf complains.

"Whatever Long is my best friend we met in New York City, He was a new volunteer teacher there and When I saw him, I think he will be my best friend."

Gulf just eats the whole steak while Mew is smiling and having a good time to tell more about Long.

----

"You know, Long is a very funny guy he can't say no to everyone." Mew is laughing.

"Long, Always long, Go to him" gulf walked fast so Mew runs to him.

"Hey, what's the problem, I thought you will never be jealous of him?" Mew is teasing him.

"Huh! Never" he said but his hands squeezed Mew's hand.

"Ouch, you're hurting me." Mew enduring the pain.

"Sorry." Gulf stops squeezing Mew's hand and they continue to walk.