Ch.12

Gulf woke up when Mew wasn't beside him and he knew it wouldn't go so he got up and prepared breakfast, now he's the only one eating and he doesn't seem to be used to it.

He was surprised when the front door opened and Mew smiled. Gulf invited Mew to have breakfast in case he ignored him and just went to the bedroom.

"Mew, eat that. "Gulf knocked on the door but Mew just didn't answer. "Bast when you need something just call me. ”Gulf said as he walked as he opened the door but Mew handed the pillow and blanket to him.

"I'm not used to having someone next to me.  "Mew said frowning and slammed the door shut.

Gulf just nodded and he sat on the sofa Mew was different, he can't see what Mew's real attitude it's was new for him.

----

"Lay!" Gulf shouted as he opened the door Lay was waiting at the door.

"Where’s your hubby? ”Lay asked, Gulf looked at the bedroom door

"He’s busy in the room. ”Gulf just said seeing the sadness in Gulf’s eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't go to your birthday, Mew texted me saying he had something important to say. "

"Ah, yes, but it didn't work out. "Gulf was disappointed. 

"Are you fighting again, why do I feel like that. " Gulf laughed and denied what Lay had said.

"Maybe we're not just tired. "Gulf faked a laugh.

A few hours later Mew came out of the room, he was dressed nicely and seemed to be going somewhere and also smelled the perfume.

" Where are you going?" Gulf asks him, Mew ignores him and left the house, Lay looks at him with a curious face.

"He is okay? It seems he's mad at you?" Lay curios ask but gulf just ignores what Lay asks.

"Don't mind him."

------

Gulf is waiting outside, he can't sleep and he wants to call Mew but he can't because he's shy.

The car was stopped in front of him and Gulf saw a girl, she's pretty and sexy.

"This is my house," Mew said and then he opens the gate, gulf was immediately run inside his house, when the front door open he saw gulf is sleeping on the couch but he was pretending.

"Who is he?" The girl asks him.

"My friend."

He hears the irritate of Mew's voice but gulf was having a hard time not opening his eyes and he heard the bedroom door was closed now gulf felt relief that his pretending was over.

Gulf was curious about who is the woman, maybe mew girlfriend but he never mentions to him gulf come closer to the door and he was about to knock on the door when the door open he saw Mew is kissing the girl.

Gulf was shocked and he can't breathe he needs to go outside he doesn't want to hear it and he's hurting.

"What was that? " gulf asks himself.

It's was a bright morning and gulf can't sleep he was asking himself what happened to Mew, why did he do that.

The girl is laughing while Mew is kissing her and then the girl left Mew didn't look at him and just went to the dining room like they are strangers.

While Mew is having breakfast gulf approaches him he asks Mew about the girl and Mew gives him a smirk.

"Who are you to ask me?"

"I'm your---Nevermind, I just wanted to tell you that you can't bring any girl to my house." gulf raise his voice.

"Huh? Your house? You know your right it's was your house and me, I'm leaving!" He went to the bedroom and pack of all his things.

Gulf just gives him a smiled but deep inside he wanted to stop him.

"Go ahead, Goodbye!" Gulf said before he closes the door, then the tears flow in his eyes, he's shaking and hurting, he felt his heart was tearing apart.