Ch.13

The rain was heavy and Gulf staring at the window he was worried about Mew.

"He brings the umbrella, right he brings it." Gulf is making sure Mew brings the umbrella, he turned his gaze to the front door because someone knocks on when he opened the door he saw Mew read it rain and trembling he sick he was immediately welcomed by the Gulf Mew and covered him with a blanket.

"Mew, why don't you go right away? "Gulf was worried.

"Because you're still mad at me. "Mew said trembling.

"I won't be angry with you if you didn't do anything wrong. "Gulf whispered as he prepared the medicine to calm Mew's fever.

He looks at Gulf and Mew was felt guilty for what he did to Gulf, he knows he hurt gulf feelings.

"I'm sorry for what I did, I didn't really want that, I was just really angry last night. " 

"It's okay, it's not your fault, I'm a fool. "Gulf said sadly. "Then I'll see how you kiss that woman. "He added.

"I stopped immediately because I came back to reality, I thought while I was kissing him I immediately thought of you so I stopped. " Mew stood up and hugged Gulf tightly, and even though Mew was coughing because he had a fever he dared to talk back to Gulf.

Gulf was the one who wanted to get back to him again, Mew liked it and kissed Gulf but Mew also stopped it immediately because he was sick and didn’t want to infect Gulf.

----

They are both in the hospital because of the height of their fever Gulf was also infected with Mew's disease, now they are both lying in the hospital bed.

"How are the love birds? "Lay asked happily while holding flowers, he put the flowers in the vase and laid them on the table. He also brought fruits while Mew was asleep and Gulf was awake.

"Did I think he was mad at you? ”Lay asked

"That was the other day but not now. "Gulf said smiling and stood up from lying down.

"You really love him, even though it's hard to get sick, you sympathize with him. "Lay said jokingly

"Shut up, I'm really going to get sick because I'm with him at home. "

The family of the two of them also came with Long and their noise so Mew woke up.

"So noisy! "Mew complained.

"Let's be quiet! Guys! "Long shouted and everyone laughed. Gulf wondered why everyone was carrying white roses.

"What's up? Why are you carrying flowers? ”Gulf asked in surprise.

Gulf cleared his throat and Gulf looked at him he was shocked when he saw Mew holding a ring

"I didn't have a moment to propose to you, because we want to kill each other. "They laughed." But now I don't want to be against our hearts, we are not forced or angry with each other." Gulf was just crying while looking at the person he loved so much.

"Will you marry me?" He unfolded the ring, "again." Gulf nodded and Mew put the ring on Gulf's finger then he kissed Gulf.

Everyone cheered and greeted each other happily because they saw that they had nothing to worry about.