As Link began to walk away, Taima tried to follow him. However, the Champion soon ordered her to stay. The wolf obeyed, lying down on the sand as she watched her master walk away.

"... Well he sure was in a hurry." Benja commented. "Hey don't worry boy, I'm sure he'll be back soo-" As he was leaning in to pet her, the wolf snarled at him with her teeth. The merchant quickly pulled his hand back as he stood aside. "No no, not one who likes to be touched, got it."

After quickly paying for the seal, Link followed the gerudo's instructions on how to ride them.

"Tether yourself well to the bridle now. Stand on your shield, and try to keep your balance. You can order the seal to dash forward, and lean back if you want it to slow down. Am I clear?"

Link nodded.

"Good. Sav'aaq to you sir."

He gave the order for the sand-seal as it dashed forward. Riding a sand-seal proved of little difficulty, as Link seemed to feel as though he had done it before. After a quick ride all the way back to the bazaar, Link dismounted the seal, grabbed his shield, and left his mount behind.

Not knowing where exactly he should find the mystery man he was looking for, he had to resort to asking around, in spite of how strange his questions sounded. It had the same outcome most of the time.

"Have you seen a man who has been able to sneak into Gerudo town?" Link would ask.

"No." the people he was questioning would reply.

After asking almost everyone, he eventually came to the bazaar's general store. Upon asking the head clerk, to his surprise, the question got a different answer, though not entirely what he was looking for.

"A sneaky what? You mean a voe sneaking around town?" asked the shop clerk. "No I have not. There's a Hylian vai however who acts very strangely though. She likes to relax up on the roof, though it's probably too hot up there."

Curious, Link went outside and found a ladder that led up. After climbing up to the top, he saw what appeared to be a rather tanned Hylian woman, with red hair. She wore a pink traditional Gerudo outfit, with a veil to cover her face. She was sitting by the edge of the roof, looking out into the distance.

Link quickly tapped her shoulder, alerting her to his presence.

The woman got up and turned around. "Oh my, what a lovely young lad you are. Do you need something from me?" she asked.

"I've heard of a man who was able to sneak into Gerudo Town. Do you know anything about him?"

"No, I don't. Sorry I can't be of more help..."

Link studied her face suspiciously. It was strange, the way she talked sounded as if it were more an impression than her actual voice. He suddenly began to put the pieces together. How could one enter Gerudo Town without being caught? Only women could enter, which meant that most likely, the only way in was...

"You're a man!" Link realized.

"Oh my! You say the funniest things, young man. Anyway, if you don't need anything, you should be off then." "she" simply responded.

The Champion soon realized that him calling "her" out would be of no use. If he was going to get answers, then he'd have to play by "her" rules.

Trying to sound as convincing as possible, he said: "You're... very beautiful."

"Oh! Such a nice thing to say! And I'm sure you'd agree that these clothes only help my looks, right? Now that I think about it, this style would look quite fetching on you... I'd have to charge you of course, but I bet people would see you completely differently if you wore them! Tell you what, I can give a set, for only 600 rupees."