185. Hurry up and coax me!

"Mom!" Aiden Stark came over but he couldn’t even lift his head up because of his mother’s behavior.

His mother saw him coming and found some hope, "Son, please advise your sister, she wants to break off her relationship with me."

Aiden Stark took a look at Anna.

Anna had already sent him messages and told him about the whole situation. He also knew that his mother asked them to write his name on their wedding house. He also thought that it was completely unreasonable for their mother.

He could understand Anna’s situation.

He frowned and glared at their mother, "You still didn’t think that you have done enough? Hurry up we are going back, Dad."

Aiden Stark looked at his father. Their father had a very weak personality. Therefore, he couldn’t stop his wife to do such things.

For such a father, Aiden Stark was felt very helpless. He held his mother and went out of the door. He was a boy with great strength, and Anna’s mother didn’t resist. Moreover, she always wanted to reveal a better image in front of her son. She couldn’t let him see that she was totally shrewd.

Aiden Stark took Anna’s mother away and the whole living room became quiet.

Olivia Taylor looked at Anna, "Anna."

"Sister." Anna stood up, with a serious expression and a terrible mood. She couldn’t even try to give a smile to be polite, "I have classes tomorrow morning. I am going back to my dormitory."

Anna just wanted to find a place to calm down. She felt that she had lost all her reputation due to her shameless mother.

Daniel Taylor said, "Stay here tonight and go back tomorrow."

"No, it will be too late, I want to go back now."

Anna said, picked up her schoolbag and went out.

"Anna!"

Daniel Taylor suddenly raised the volume of his voice, Anna was a little scared and her hand that was about to hold the handle of the door, instinctively stopped.

Daniel Taylor ordered, "It’s too late. Even if you want to go, I can’t let you. Go upstairs, take a bath and go to bed."

He never ordered her, but today he had to be a little strict.

He had seen her mood, how can he let her go back?

Anna took a look at Daniel Taylor and saw his calm face. She was afraid to make him angry. She had no choice but to turn around and go upstairs.

After a while, Daniel Taylor followed her upstairs.

Anna was standing alone on the balcony of their bedroom and was thinking about life.

"Anna." Daniel Taylor knocked on the glass door across the balcony and bedroom.

Anna heard his voice. Her body was stiff, and she lowered her head but didn’t dare to see him.

Daniel Taylor said, "I hate the girls who cry. If you like to cry, I don’t want you!"

Anna, "..."

When did she cry?

Besides, she was so sad! Isn’t it too much for him to say that?

Daniel Taylor’s voice was very serious, and he said in a threatening way, "Hurry up and coax me, otherwise I will ask Jack Smith to find me a new bride tomorrow."

Anna heard his words, turned around and complained, "I’m in a bad mood and you are bullying me like this!"

Daniel Taylor was sitting in a wheelchair and beckoned her to come to him.

Anna came over and squatted down in front of him.

He stretched out his hand, put it on her head, gently rubbed it, and softened his tone, "What’s the big deal? Why you are so sad and hated your mother so much that you won’t let her come to your wedding."

Anna was really sad. She grabbed his hand and asked Daniel Taylor, "Sir, do you think I’m my mother’s own daughter! How could she be like this?"