178. He's not the one you can meet!

r’s soft tone became harsh in a moment.

Anna even refused to take the bride price?

How can she have such a stupid daughter?

The Taylor family has so much wealth. She should have asked for a lot of money.

Anna didn’t listen more to her mother and hung up directly. She knew that if she didn’t hang up, she will be sadder to hear such things from her mother.

Anna’s mother wanted to talk more to Anna to convince her. But before she could say anything, Anna hung up the phone. She was so angry that she pointed to the mobile phone and said to Anna’s aunt, "Look at her, how one would feel to have such a daughter? She is not at all obedient."

Anna’s mother had thought that Anna will take so much money and gifts from the Taylor family, but that stupid girl spoiled everything.

Anna’s wanted to take a big villa from the Taylor family. If she could get a big villa from Taylor’s family then she and Aiden Stark will go there to live, then there will be more chances to find a good daughter in law for their family.

This wasn’t the only plan for Anna’s mother to have a big Villa.

Anna’s mother has decided to take a large amount of money in the bride price. She can use that money to pay Aiden Stark’s tuition fees in these years and can save the rest of it. But Anna has messed up everything, Anna never thought about her brother at all.

That stupid girl had messed up her plan.

The aunt advised, "I don’t think so. Anna is also thinking about you. If they give you a bride price, it means you also have to prepare for Anna’s dowry. Now your two children are in universities. From where do you get the money for Anna’s dowry? I think you should forget it."

"Forget it?" Anna’s mother said angrily, "How can we forget it? She is not your daughter, of course, you’re not worried."

Anna’s mother had already thought about it. The Taylor family will give her the bride price. She will buy something for Anna from that and can save the rest.

Therefore, the bride price was a must.

Anna’s mother didn’t want to waste time by talking nonsense with Anna’s aunt here. She went out directly to meet Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor was in his office. When Anna called him, they were having a meeting. Jack Smith answered Anna’s call and sent her the address of the company and Anna came there directly.

The company was very big. When Anna entered, she looked all around but didn’t know where to go. She thought she would lose this way. She went to the front desk and said, "Hello, I’m here to meet Jack Smith."

The receptionist at the front desk looked at Anna. Many people came to meet Jack Smith and most of them were dressed up in formal clothes. But, Anna was wearing ordinary clothes. At one glance, she looked like a poor student.

The assistant at the front desk frowned and said, "Do you want to meet Jack Smith? Do you have an appointment? "

"I called him."

"Name! " the receptionist asked.

Anna told her name, the receptionist looked it up but didn’t find her name. She immediately felt that Anna was a liar and spoke to Anna rudely, "There is no appointment with this name."

"Just tell me where his office is." Anna thought she can go by herself.

After listening to her words, the receptionist couldn’t help laughing sarcastically. "You want to meet Mr. Jack Smith. I see women like you every day. He’s not the one you can meet!"

It was annoying to deal with these women who want to meet Mr. Jack Smith!

Anna took out her mobile phone and was going to call Jack Smith. But Jack Smith has already come down, "Anna."

He saw Anna and came over.

"How do you know I’m here?" Anna looked at Jack Smith and thought that he came at the exact time.

He shouldn’t be busy at this time?

Jack Smith said, "I’m afraid that you will be lost. So I came down to receive you personally."

What’s more, Anna is Mr. Taylor’s wife, how can he leave her to others?

It was his duty to pick and drop Anna, and Mr. Taylor gave him this responsibility.

Anna looked at the receptionist. She looked stunned. The receptionist probably didn’t expect that Jack Smith would come here personally to receive this little girl.