39. Go out!

Jack Smith was sad about Mr. Taylor. The girl he chose to be his life-partner was really mean.

Anna Stark looked at him and asked, "Can I talk to him?"

Jack Smith said, "If you go in now and say something to him, he will be angrier."

As a man, Jack Smith understood the mood of Daniel Taylor more than her.

Anna Stark had no choice rather than to listen to Mr. Jack Smith. She felt very helpless and went downstairs.

When she went down, Isabella's parents were already gone.

There was Daniel's mother sitting in the dining hall. She looked at Anna Stark and didn't saw Daniel with her, so she asked, "what about Daniel? He will not eat?"

Daniel's mother thought that Daniel Taylor didn't know about Isabella's parents and whatever they said.

Anna Stark thought of Daniel Taylor, and said, "Actually, Sir is in a bad mood."

"What happened to him?" Daniel's mother looked at Anna Stark, and said, "Anna, you are married to him, we have no other requirements for you, we just hope you to stay good to Daniel, I hope you understand."

"Yes, I understand." Anna Stark nodded.

"Go and ask him to come down and eat something," his mother said, "If he's in a bad mood, coax him."

Daniel's mother observed that Daniel Taylor's attitude towards Anna was different. Maybe Anna Stark was the only one who could coax him.

Anna Stark listened to Daniel's mother's words and went back.

When Jack Smith saw that she was coming back to talk to Daniel Taylor, he stopped her. "Didn't I tell you to go downstairs? If you go in, it will only make Mr. Taylor more annoyed."

When Daniel Taylor was angry, the most annoying thing to him was to be disturbed by people.

"I just want to go in and talk to him."

Jack Smith was angry at Anna Stark, "You don't know Mr. Taylor's nature. Going in at this time will only make him more annoyed."

Anna Stark said, "If he is angry, let him scold me. Maybe he'll feel comfortable after scolding me."

What else?

Anna Stark looked at Jack Smith and continued, "You know him for years, and you left him alone whenever he felt sad to sulk?"

Jack Smith, "…"

She said what she wanted to, and he couldn't had any other excuses to stop her. So he had to let her go.

Anna Stark opened the door and saw Daniel Taylor sitting by the window. He was continuously staring outside and seemed deeply indulged in his thoughts.

Anna Stark looked at him and recalled that day in the villa in Haicheng when she first met him. That day he was also sitting like this near the window.

At that time, Anna Stark did not know Daniel Taylor or the reason why he was sad. But now she knew everything.

She went to Daniel Taylor.

When she was near him, she felt her heart pounding.

She really admitted that when he was angry. Even the atmosphere around him became tense. No wonder Jack Smith didn't want to let her go in and he himself also didn't gather the courage to come in.

She thought that Jack Smith had also suffered a lot!

Daniel Taylor, who was raised in an army background, his senses were very sharp. Before Anna Stark could speak, he heard him saying, "Go out."

His voice was not gentle as before, he just uttered two words coldly and wanted to drive her away.

He hated the one who came to comfort him. It just made him felt more annoyed.

Daniel Taylor's eyes were continuously staring out of the window. His eyes were very cold. He remembered how good Isabella Brown was to him when he was fine, as if he was her everything, her world. She coaxed him everywhere.

No matter how busy he was, even if he came back once a year, she was willing to wait for him and she first asked him to marry, and she decided their engagement date, marriage date, and every other thing as well.