142. Do you remember a time when I disliked you?

They were Claire’s roommates as well, she really has no sincerity for them?

Claire Ashley was startled by Anna Stark’s serious eyes, but then she thought that Anna Stark has been driven out by Daniel Taylor. There was nothing to be afraid of.

"You don’t like it? Want to hit me?" Claire Ashley laughed. She knew if Anna Stark dared to fight with her, Anna Stark will be out of the university.

"I’m afraid my hands will get dirty." Anna Stark also knew that Claire Ashley was deliberately provoking her.

Anna was not stupid to let Claire Ashley play with her.

Claire Ashley sneered, "You were in the Taylor Family before and have enjoyed power. But now without Uncle Taylor’s support, you must be feeling weak."

In Claire Ashley’s mind, Anna Stark didn’t provoke her in these days because she was too weak.

Although they lived in the same room but Anna Stark didn’t dare to talk to her. This afternoon, Claire Ashley said so much bad thing about her to Eliana Preston, but she still didn’t say anything. It was obvious that without the support of Daniel Taylor, she was nothing!

After coming out of Taylor’s house that day, Claire Ashley cried in anger. She had never been insulted like that. But now after seeing Anna Stark’s helpless appearance, she felt much better.

Claire Ashley didn’t realize that Anna Stark was just ignoring her, because Anna didn’t want to waste her energy and words on her.

Anna Stark listened to Claire Ashley’s words and felt that Claire Ashley still had a misunderstanding that she has been driven out by Taylor’s family.

Anna thought about Claire Ashley’s mind, Claire has told Sir everything about John Peter and her past. Claire Ashley couldn’t even think that Sir already knew about her past and didn’t care about it at all.

Anna didn’t want to clarify anything to Claire Ashley, so she also left the room and went out.

Claire Ashley saw Anna going quietly and smiled arrogantly. She took her mobile phone and captured some selfies.

Recently, all the colleges and universities have been opened, and there were many pictures of new students on the Internet. Vanessa Cameron was also one of them.

In a military uniform, she looked very pure and beautiful and has been praised on the Internet by many people.

Claire Ashley was a person with strong vanity. She thought she was no less than Vanessa Cameron, so she also uploaded her photos on the internet.

After leaving the dormitory, Anna Stark found a quiet place and called Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor answered her call, "How is your military training going?"

Anna Stark was very tired. She never complained in front of people, but she has no scruples in front of sir, "Very tiring! And it’s also too hot outside. I want to ask for leave tomorrow to take rest! What do you say?"

"Very bad." Daniel Taylor was a very serious man, and he was also a soldier. Although he knew that military training was very tiring and this little girl must be in difficulty, but he still thought exercise is a good thing.

Anna Stark was not surprised, "I already knew you will say this."

Daniel Taylor was very serious and mature, although he was not much older than Anna Stark, but Anna always felt that she has a generation gap with Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor sat in front of the window and looked out. He said in a low voice, "It’s good to exercise a little."

"What if I get tanned?"

"I have no problem."

"You will not start disliking me?" Anna Stark asked in a soft voice.

Daniel Taylor took a deep breath and thought of Anna Stark’s soft skin. Her complexion was really white, and it can be seen it was naturally white, not meticulously maintained as Claire Ashley.

Daniel Taylor instantly felt a sense of being trapped in her thoughts.

He repressed his restless heart and said to Anna Stark, "Do you remember a time when I disliked you?"