157. Will you accompany me?

This was an exaggeration.

But, to his ears, it was pleasant. Daniel Taylor can’t figure out how he can be so easy to be coaxed in front of her?

Daniel Taylor decided to forgive her. He looked at Anna and his eyes soften. Anna also noticed that he was not angry. She took a sigh of relief.

However, as she felt relieved, she heard Daniel Taylor asking, "What’s your instructor’s name?"

Sir, why you never forgot to dig a hole for me!

Fortunately, Anna’s brain responded fast, "Who instructor? I don’t remember!"

"..." She pretended to be silly, which made Daniel Taylor embarrassed to ask again.

Anna raised her head and kissed Daniel Taylor on his face, "Good night. I’m sleeping!"

She was really sleepy!

This period of military training was really hard!

She just wanted to have a good sleep.

Her gentle kiss disturbed Daniel Taylor’s strong heart’s beating pattern.

He looked at Anna, who was holding his arm and was sleeping peacefully. Maybe, she was really tired, in some minutes. She fell asleep.

Daniel Taylor noticed her heavy breathing sound and couldn’t help laughing.

He has always been a very principled person. He has been instilled with the concept of loving his wife since he was a child.

The more powerful a man is, the more he should pamper his wife.

He always doted on Anna because she agreed to marry him. At the start, he didn’t really care about her personality. For him the only thing important thing was her identity as his wife.

But at this moment, his heart has been filled with a feeling of happiness that he married her!

His arm was Anna’s pillow, and he did not take it back. In the middle of the night, he felt pain in his legs, but he was afraid to disturb her, so he took back his arm very carefully.

Due to the habit of getting up early during the military training, Anna woke up early in the morning. She woke up, but she didn’t want to leave the bed, so she took her mobile phone and started scrolling.

After using it for nearly half an hour, she suddenly felt a pair of hands on her arms. Daniel Taylor placed his face on her shoulder, "You got up early to use mobile phone?"

He didn’t sleep until dawn, due to which his tone sounded sleepy.

"I just used it for a while!" Anna said.

"Stop using it." Daniel Taylor, who just woke up, had a kind of lazy voice. But coupled with his serious attitude, it sounded cute.

Anna took a look at Daniel Taylor and felt that her Sir is so cute and lovely!

However, she was obedient, she put down her mobile phone immediately and looked at him. Anna looked at Daniel Taylor, "Sir, would you like to sleep a little more?"

"Will you accompany me?" He raised his head, opened his eyes and stared at her that made it impossible to refuse.

Anna said, "Okay."

She also wanted to sleep more.

Daniel Taylor hugged Anna and did not forget to remind her, "Next time, if you tried to steal your mobile phone, I will see you."

"I didn’t steal it!" he was sleeping and she was awake, so she used the cell phone.

Daniel Taylor didn’t argue with her either. He was drowsy and wanted to sleep a little longer. Anna was accompanying him so he slept peacefully.

Anna slept till little.

When she woke up again, Daniel Taylor had already left the room.

Anna got up, freshen up and went downstairs.

There she saw Jack Smith leading her military training instructor Herbert from outside. There was also another instructor with them.

Anna was a bit confused.

Sir… What do you want to do?