117. Hello, aunt!

Daniel Taylor didn’t reply to her.

Anna noticed that his expressions were very serious. She didn’t figure out what he was thinking. So she asked, "What’s the matter?"

Jack Smith was sitting in the front seat and felt a little speechless.

This girl is asking, what’s the matter?

Didn’t she know that she had just pissed him off?

Why did she feel it necessary to behave so frankly with Shawn Hamilton?

Jack Smith wanted to see how she will coax Mr. Taylor now.

But Anna didn’t realize that Daniel Taylor was angry. She leaned on Daniel Taylor’s shoulder and said, "I’m a little sleepy because I got up early today. I’ll sleep for a while, call me when we will reach there."

Some moments ago, when she was waiting for Daniel Taylor, she felt very sleepy but she ran out to find him.

Daniel Taylor was a bit uncomfortable. He was not only domineering but also very possessive. Especially now, Anna had come closer to him, and he didn’t like to see her talking to other men in a frank mood.

Of course, he was a little angry and uncomfortable because of his mood and personality but he hadn’t reached the level of severe jealousy. That’s why, when Anna came closer, his cold mood disappeared instantly.

Daniel was very hard to coax. When others made him angry they didn’t even dare to come close to him. But Anna could coax him well.

Jack Smith looked at Daniel Taylor’s face. He wished he could give Anna a compliment.

After a while, they reached a high-class restaurant.

The place for lunch was a western-style restaurant. The hotel was booked by a big businessman who specially invited Daniel Taylor for getting a contract.

Whenever people invited Daniel Taylor for dinner, they always arranged meetings in the high-class restaurant. The taste didn’t matter much, but it was very important to have an elite class environment.

Anna followed Daniel Taylor and said, "Today, we will eat here?"

Daniel Taylor said, "Yes."

"I heard that the food here is very expensive but not delicious." Anna thought it as a waste of money.

Jack Smith said, "The place is booked by some other people. The main purpose is to discuss important stuff."

After all, the main purpose of coming here was to talk about business, mostly they didn’t have much to think about the taste of food.

"Next time ask them to change the place." In the next second, Jack Smith heard Daniel Taylor saying this.

"…" Jack Smith was shocked. He wanted to tell Mr. Taylor to not spoil his wife this much!

When they got out of the elevator, they saw John Peter and Claire Ashley coming out of the other side of the elevator.

"Hello Anna, Hello Uncle Taylor." Although Daniel Taylor once taught Claire Ashley a good lesson, but she didn’t seem to have any complaints.

In front of Daniel Taylor, Claire was very polite. She was not stupid. She didn’t afford to offend Daniel Taylor. If she did anything like this, it will be more difficult for her to marry John Peter in the future.

John Peter’s eyes fell on Anna. After a slight look, he said hello to Daniel Taylor, "uncle."

Daniel Taylor answered briefly because Claire Ashley’s presence he didn’t say much.

"Why are you here?" Jack Smith asked.

"To have a meal." Claire Ashley looked at Jack Smith and greeted him politely, "Hello, Uncle Smith."

Jack Smith was also not very enthusiastic about her. He knew that Daniel Taylor didn’t like Claire Ashley, and he had also figured out his master’s preferences, so as not to make Daniel Taylor unhappy his attitude was particularly cold towards Claire Ashley.

Anna looked at John Peter and Claire Ashley.

"Hello, Aunt." John Peter said.

This was the first time for John Peter to greet Anna like this. Anna couldn’t hide her shocking appearance.

Had he gone mad?

What’s wrong with him now?