164. Anna felt his dissatisfaction!

Anna did not disturb them. She went to them and sat down quietly on the sofa near Daniel Taylor.

As soon as she sat down, Alan Kevin came down from upstairs.

When he saw Anna, a strange smile appeared on his face, he has never been a serious person. Anna also noticed his face and his changing expressions. Didn’t know why but she had a bad premonition in her heart.

What the hell this Alan Kevin want to do?

Mother Taylor saw Alan Kevin and hurriedly said, "Alan, come here and sit with us."

Although John Peter and Alan Kevin were roommates and they met each other at university, but the two families already knew each other and have very good terms. That’s why mother Taylor was very enthusiastic about Alan Kevin.

Alan Kevin walked to them, "I’ll come down to drink some water."

"Sit here," Mother Taylor insisted and asked the maid to bring water for him.

Alan Kevin was very frank person in normal time, but here he behaved very politely, he walked to them and politely greeted Daniel Taylor, "Hello, Uncle Taylor."

Daniel Taylor nodded.

Alan Kevin sat down on the sofa.

In a big living room, where he could sit anywhere he chose to sit on the same sofa where Anna was sitting.

Anna, "..."

She wanted to find a place to hide - boy, if you are chasing death, don’t pull me with you!

Daniel Taylor looked at Alan Kevin.

"He is John’s classmate, your Uncle Kevin’s grandson!" Mother Taylor introduced him.

The Kevin family was also a well-reputed family of the circle. Daniel Taylor knew Alan Kevin’s grandfather and had met him many times. Daniel Taylor took a look at Alan Kevin. He looked like his father.

"Hmm, Alan Kevin!" Daniel Taylor repeated his name.

Alan Kevin smiled at Daniel Taylor. After all, he didn’t know what Daniel Taylor meant. He thought Daniel Taylor was greeting him.

Aunt brought the water and placed it in front of Alan Kevin. Alan Kevin smiled and said, "Thank you."

He held the glass and took a sip.

His eyes fell on Anna.

He stared at Anna in awe, his eyes and face showed his thoughts in his expressions, "I didn’t expect that you are John Peter’s cousin!"

After the last meal, he always wanted to invite Anna again, but he was afraid of scaring her and making her upset.

Now he heard that she was John Peter’s cousin and felt as if he has some chance.

His family has such a good relationship with John Peter, and his grandfather knew the Taylor Family. If he told the Taylor Family, they would definitely be willing for his relationship with Anna.

"Cousin?" Anna didn’t understand what he was talking about.

She felt puzzled.

How judge that she and John Peter are cousins?

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, and from their expressions, he felt that Alan Kevin and Anna looked familiar and asked, "Do you know each other?"

Anna was trying to explain that she is not familiar with Alan Kevin, but Alan Kevin took the lead in answering, "Yes, I met her in the school."

He answered, but his eyes were fixed on Anna and he didn’t even blink his eyes.

No evidence was needed to prove that he likes Anna, his eyes and actions were revealing and maybe he deliberately didn’t want to hide it at all.

Daniel Taylor glanced at Alan Kevin and in a moment he understood what thought this kid has for Anna.

Indeed… against him!

Mother Taylor listened and smiled. "It seems that you all are from the same university."

"Not only one university, but also a classmate. It seemed our fate brought us together! Am I right?" He looked at Anna and raised his eyebrows.

Anna didn’t dare to look at him, but she sneaked a look at Daniel Taylor and found that Sir’s face had already turned dark.

Although Daniel Taylor didn’t speak but Anna felt his dissatisfaction.

Soulmate On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara