Shivaay- the Saviour

Start from the beginning

Yes, She had heard about him from a lot of people that he is rude, arrogant, stubborn and obsessive kind of person. He has the ability and skills to make a person poor from rich in seconds!! He wants what he desires at any cost. But what she didn't know was that he could kill someone as well!! She was petrified watching Shivaay's this face!! He was always a gentleman but what entered into him that he is behaving like this? Is she the reason?

Annika was having a hundred thoughts at that time while Shivaay's hand got a knife!! He took the knife and walked where Daksh was lying unconsciously.

Shivaay- I will kill him!!

He was about to attack him with a knife but his hand stopped in the air listening to Annika's voice.

Annika screamed on top of her voice - SHIVAAY!!!

Shivaay looked at his hand and realised what he was about to do. But he has no regret. Persons like Daksh have no right to live. But he stopped looking at Annika. She was terrified and trembling in fear. Just for her, Shivaay dropped his knife and reached to Annika to console her. Just then, Khanna, Siddharth and the police arrive.

Police took Daksh with them. On Shivaay's signal, Khanna went to complete the formalities and other works (will reveal them later). Siddharth reached to Annika and kept his hand on her head. Annika who was shaken seeing Shivaay's unusual behaviour, relaxed sensing the familiar touch i.e. of his brother Siddharth. Yes, Annika considers Siddharth her brother.

Siddharth- Hey, sweetie!!! Everything is fine!! You are fine, right?

Annika just hummed in response. Then, she remembered about Savitri aunty.

Annika- Bhaiya, Savitri aunty?

Siddharth- Mom is fine too!! The operation was successful. She is unconscious yet but doesn't worry, Gauri is with her. Thank God, Shivaay reached on time or else... ( he couldn't complete) Shivaay, Thank you!!

Shivaay- You don't need to!! Annika is my friend too.

Siddharth- I will call the commissioner and then am going to the hospital, Gauri is alone. Take Annika with you. I will send Gauri soon with Khanna.

Shivaay nodded his head and held Annika's hand. Annika looked at Shivaay. There were so many questions in her eyes but couldn't say anything at that moment.

Shivaay pulled her a little to take her with him but suddenly a glass piece pricked in her feet and she moaned in pain. Shivaay looked at her then her feet.

Shivaay- Oh my God!! M so sorry... M so sorry. I... I didn't intend to!! Wait... you sit here... I am just coming back in a minute.

He went and came back with a first aid box. He sat on his knees and took Annika's feet which she immediately declined but he paid no heed to her and kept her feet on his knee. He took the ointment and warned her that it will burn and Annika nodded her head. Very smoothly and carefully, he bandaged her feet.

Annika- Who are you?

Shivaay- (confused) What?

Annika- Who are you? The one that I am seeing now is the real Shivaay or the one who used to kill people using his power?

Shivaay- Annika, you are getting it all wrong. He was trying to...( he closed his eyes to control his anger)

Annika- I know, I know but I am not talking about only this. Daksh told me that you had killed his man. Is this true?

Shivaay kept his face straight and didn't reply anything.

Annika- (in a little high tone) Is this true Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi?