What a night!!

He started his car after getting his new name and driving towards her apartment.

Annika- Come on Shiv!! You have to change my name as well!!

Shivaay- (He chuckled at her and shook his head to irritate her) No!! I won't.  You are "Pannika"

Annika- YOUUUU BAGADBILLA SINGH OBEROI!!! I hate you!! 😡

Shivaay- (Replying like he is all cool with what she said) Well!! Feelings are mutual and he winked at the end.

She gestured like she is gonna hold his neck but composed herself as she didn't want to die in jail 🤦🏼‍♀️

Shivaay was watching every action from the corner of his eyes and saw her sitting with a grumpy face. He tried to pull her cheeks to irritate her more, on which after his 2 tries to pull her cheeks, she bit on his hand and he knew if he did something more this jungli billi would eat him raw. He decided to calm her anger by making her meet her first love i.e. "FOOD".

He stopped the car near a golgappa vendor's pushcart who was going home and stopped as Shivaay's car stopped just behind his cart. Golgappa Vendor asked Shivaay if he needed any help from him but Shivaay requested him to give them 2 plates of pani puri or gol gappe.

Annika- I don't want to eat ( Her mouth got watery on seeing pani puri but she had to show that she was in a grumpy mood so that Shivaay requested her to eat)

Shivaay- (Acting all innocent) ohh!! I thought you too are hungry. No issues, (to the vendor) only one plate.

Annika looked at Shivaay all shocked with her "O" shape. She thought Shivaay would request her to eat and she would show little tantrums then got agree and had the pani puri but now her plan backfired and this "so innocent Billuji" was having all the pani puri. HOW RUDE!!! 😡

She opened the car door and come near Shivaay fiercely to knock him down today. Shivaay who was watching her all actions laughed seeing her irritated face. She was looking all adorable with red cheeks and a nose which is red because of her anger. But as soon as she reached near Shivaay who was about to put the pani puri in his mouth, put the same pani puri in her mouth and her taste buds filled with the sour and tangy taste. She forgot her anger and relished her most favourite roadside dish. She had some more before Shivaay paid to the vendor. The Vendor gave blessings "Dono hamesha khush raho bacho" ("Kids!! Be happy always"). Both thanked the vendor and came back to the car.

Annika was no angrier and was tying her seat belt when Shivaay said

Shivaay- Ummm.... someone doesn't want to eat that pani puri but had 4-5.

Getting his taunt, she replied

Annika- U know someone said in an interview that he doesn't like to eat roadside food, its all unhygienic... blah blah blah...

Shivaay shook his head in disbelief as it's almost impossible to win an argument from her. They headed back to Annika's home without any further argument. The journey was silent but it was not at all awkward which gave a happy feeling to both of them.

On reaching home, she insisted Shivaay to come and had food with her as she also didn't have her food. Shivaay first declined but after seeing her puppy eyes, he agreed. When they entered her apartment, Shivaay asked what she had made because she doesn't know how to make food and Gauri was also not there to which she replied that it was her "Maggie Friday". Shivaay understood that he had to eat the junk food that too at night but he couldn't say no to that adorable excited face she made at the mention of Maggie.