Rules and His life!

Annika- Mr. Oberoi! Will u be my friend?

Hesitatingly Shivaay forwarded his hands to start a new member in his life as a friend but soon Annika slap on his hand making him pout and looked at her confused. Hell man! She was the one asking for friendship and now when he was ready she slapped his hand!!

Annika chuckled at his reaction and replied "Friends won't shake hands like this" and he frowned confused and asked "then". She then forwarded her hand's first finger, little finger and thumb making a yo yo sign. Copying this Shivaay also did same and she taught her ho to shake hand as a friend. He smiled at her unique way of hand shaking.. Just then Gauri also entered with his soup.... smiling widely and screaming Friends?

Annika rolled her eyes at her Enthusiastic bff who put the soup on bed and forwarded her hands to shake. Firstly, Shivaay looked at Annika asking with his eyes. "Who is she?" Then Annika introduced him to her friend Gauri, hiding her actual identity and then he shook hands with her like signing the deal of friendship. Gauri was about to speak something when her phone rang and she excused herself and went outside to attend the call which seems to be of her boss according to her face which is showing pure disappointment like she is feeling Michmichi in Annika's language.

As Gauri went out with the phone, Shivaay cleared his throat gaining her attention and Shivaay again forwarded his hand to her. Annika looked at him confused and He said

Shivaay- Hi! This is Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

Then Annika realised that she didn't even introduced herself to him. She smacked her forehead and chuckling forwarded her hand introducing herself as "Annika Harvardhan Trivedi".

Shivaay- Nice to meet u Miss Trivedi

After that, there was an awkward silence as both didn't knew what to speak now. Annika remembered that Gauri has left the soup on the bed which is getting cold. She told Shivaay to have it before it gets cool down and then he have to take his medicines as well. Shivaay sat on the bed with the soup bowl and asked her to have something as its really awkward to have something in front of someone that too alone. She stood and left to take something for her.

As she came out, she found Gauri who was cursing someone probably her boss looking at the phone which she had just disconnected.

Annika- Chhutki, what happened? Whom r u cursing?
Gauri- Dekh na yr Annie! This Daksh!! God! I will kill him some day.
Annika- Smiling at her friend she asked. Did he call u again as some urgent stuff came up?
Gauri- I am telling you Annika, He is the one who is digging his own grave, its not in my hands now.
Annika- Its ok Gauri! Something must have come suddenly na. Otherwise, why would he call you before 2 hrs which he himself granted you as you had completed ur target before time.
Gauri- (Shaking her head in disblief) Nothing can be happened of u. Annika everyone is not as good as u think. Some just pretend to be good like Daksh. I an warning you Annie, just stay away from him. He is like... like... han, he is like Corona virus. Try to not come in contact with it.
Annika just laughed at her comment

Gauri- Fine! Am going . Take care of you and ur Billuji! Bye! ( winking) and call me if u need my help.
Saying this she went to her office.

Shaking her head, Annika went towards her bedroom having some chocolate in her hand as she was not in a mood to make tea now and didn't want to had that tasteless soup which Gauri made for Shivaay

Shivaay was reading some mails in his phone when Annika entered and gave him his medicines to eat. Without any ques he had his medicines. Then stood up to leave

Shivaay- ok Annika, thank u for saving my life. Now i will take ur leave. Smiling he was about to move when she held his hand. Shivaay looked at her hand and then on her face