12

Sorry about that it took almost a week to get out this chapter, it has just been very much this week and I hope you understand and like this chapter

***

I look at his hand he's holding out for me to take then back up to his sunglasses for meeting his eyes.

Without asking any further questions about where we're going or anything like that, I take his hand. He helps me up and still keeps a hold in my hand when we're walking out of my room, through the corridor and then downstairs.

He's walking so fast that I need to run to keep up the pace with my much shorter legs. In the elevator is the first time I can breathe, I'm not in that good condition right now for running.

When we got down to the first floor and the doors opens I see that it's not the lobby, it's a garage.

We walk up to a black Tesla. He walks over to the other side to sit in the driver seat, "you shouldn't be the one driving"

He stops at my words right when he opened the door, looks up at me, "No I don't think it's a problem" he jumps in the car.

"But you're drunk" I say to him through the door to the passenger seat, still standing up.

"Fucking sit down"

"No," I say, making him turn his head to me again before I continue "either I drive or I'm not coming with"

He's staring at me, and I'm just looking at him back, waiting for his answer. I don't think he was ready for my opposition.

He then murmur something to himself that I can't hear and turn around to get out of the car. I stand up again to look at him walk around the car to then stand next to me, looking at me.

"Move" he speaks, sounds mad, and I take a step back so he can sit down in the passenger seat and I walk over to the driver seat.

"We're are we going?" I ask when I've put on the seat belt. He looks out of the window infront of him.

Doesn't turn his head when he answers, "you'll see"

After like a 30 minutes quiet drive that he has guided me where to drive he speaks, "we're here, park the car here"

I look around, there's small houses around us, it doesn't look like people live here, maybe work, as like fisherman's. There was two signs infront of the car, '52nd STREET', 'No Parking Tow Away Zone'.

"Niall, the sign-" I get interrupted when I'm pointing at the sign where it stands no parking.

"It's night time, we're not in the way" He speaks and then gets out of the car. I do the same, when I got out I felt a cold breeze blowing over me from the water in front of us. I would've taken my jacket as well, but I didn't know that we were going to me outside.

What are we going to do here, there was no one here and all it was here was a big barn with what looks like gravel. There was a big fence infront of us that was keeping us from the water on the other side.

Niall is walking forward to the fence and then he starts climbing.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as I walk up to him.

"Climbing over the fence, what does it look like?" He speaks as he's almost at the top of the fence. When he's there he take over his both legs and then jump down on the ground on the other side.

"Your turn" he looks at me from the other side of the fence. I look up to the top of the fence, it was pretty high and I'm not that good of a climber.