06

*This chapter does includes panik attacks so if you're sensitive about those kind of things, skip that part*

I'm chilling in Louis hotel room now, I don't really understand why they have hotel rooms. I mean if Niall has a house here, I guess the others have too, so why do they have rooms at a hotel? Maybe like because it's closer to the party and arena.

I'm sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard. Looking around in the room, waiting to leave in an hour.

Edmund leaved a couple minutes ago to go and get someone to drive back our car, because both of us will be drinking tonight. We didn't think so much when we drove here ourselves. I also told him to get me some food before we leave, I'm starving and need food before I'm going to a party.

I'm just sitting there on the bed when my head is all over the place. Is this type of thoughts that you really can control where it's going.

I'm thinking of that one day, 3 year ago.

When I came home from a party the first time my dad noticed I drank, I leaved earlier because I didn't like the party. It was just after I been drinking in only like a month or two, noticed that it's actually takes away alot of the pain.

"Isabelle, can you come in here?" I hear from the kitchen. I don't answer, I just walks to the kitchen and stand in the entrance. I'm looking at him standing against the counter, his back to me. I can't see what he's doing.

"Where have you been?" He asks, still his back to me. I take three steps closer to him.

"I've been out with friends" I answer, well that's a lie, I don't really have any friends.

"Yeah because I heard from Ed that you where on a club drinking, is that true?" I hear him say, I turn around to see Edmund standing in the big hall where the entrance and stairs is.

I gave him a look of disappointment, he was the only person I told because if something goes wrong I wanted him to be ready to come and get me. I didn't want him to tell my father.

His eyes told me he was sorry, but I also see that side in his eyes that wanted him to know. That side that only think he did right.

"Come here closer Isabelle, and Ed, you can leave now," he speaks, I turn my head back to his back. Do like I was told, walking up to him. Now I'm standing, leaning against the kitchen island when he's standing like 5 meters away from me, still his back to me. I want to talk to her alone."

"You know, I'm gonna tell you now that I don't like alcoholics" he starts when he heard that Edmund had gone out. It made me furrow my brows, I'm not an alcoholic, I've been drinking two times in this past month. And this was my second time drinking.

"But I'm not an alcoholic" I say, making him turn around and keep his hands back. He's staring into my eyes so it feels like my whole soul is exposed.