Where Is The Justice? (VD)

"Oh this one is going to be a lot." Dannie said anxious about their reactions to this universe.

"What is it Young Dannie." All Might asked.

"Villain Deku." They said. Havoc rained in the cinema.

"Calm down everyone, this couldn't and would never happen here. Technically speaking there are universes where every hero was a villain and every villain was a hero." Dannie said. The villains cringed and the heroes shuddered.

"The only thing is, we're seeing it happen to Midoriya." Dannie continued.

Midoriya felt uneasy but forced himself to stomach it. Toga was bouncing in her seat witch caused Uraraka to subconsciously low-key scootch closer to him from her seat.

Loading..
Loading....

It's a normal day in school as a bunch of middle schoolers in their black uniforms were listening to their teacher. It zooms on on Midoriya who had his arms on the desk, fists clenched while his head hung low. Everything about him looked solemn wich made the room around him feel heavier.

The wonder duo immediately tensed at the sight of their old uniforms.

"Are you guys okay?" asked Todoroki who noticed their sudden change in posture. The two dismissed him,still staring at the screen.

"Where is the justice when the quilty all go free?" He suddenly interrupted the class. Other students turned to look at him.

"Why don't we lock them up and throw away the key?" He now looked his teacher in the eye.

"I see a young man's anger burning in your eyes." He responded

"What you see is my impatience with your noble compromize." Midoriya replied violently getting up from his chair and point an accusing finger at the older man.

"Midoriya, laws are there for a reason." Iida tried reasoning.

"But what exactly is that reason? Like he said; the quilty walk away free nearly all the time, I mean, look at us!" Dabi said.

"That's because you keep getting away!" All Might exclaimed.

"Shouldn't it be your job to track us down then? As soon as it poses an inconvenience for you heroes you leave it to the authorities." Shigiraki said.

"And they're not any better. They'll just go to the victims/victims family with some sorry excuse and call it case closed!" Toga said

"Show me what's right about the wrongs that we allow." He spread his arms out wide as he turned to face his fellow classmates.

"Real people deserve to feel protected here and now" He slammed his palm on the desk to emphasize his point.

"I can't argue with that." Fayola said understanding what that universes Midoriya was trying to get across.

"This whole damn systems broken way beyond repair. It's just law not law and order. Not much good and seldom fair."

Imagery of heroes standing in line heroically is shown before it cuts back to Midoriya looking angry.

"Laws are made for everyone, we're treated all the same." His teacher said.

"Lies." The villains plus Fayola said.

Midoriya looked down, knowing first hand that it was true not everyone was treated the same. He was feeling conflicted; as much as he wouldn't want to admit it, part of him was agreeing with his villain counter part.