The Moon Rises.

"Brat." Shigiraki said trying to get Dannies attention.

"You know that was adorable!" Danny gushed at Momo and Awase who where looking at her amused.

"Anyway, the next universe is The Moon Rises. Let's Go!" Danny clapped their hands.

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

Midoriya is walking down a large corridor in what appears to be a mansion. Outside its revealed that he was actually in a large grand castle, looking out as the setting sun beautifully illuminates the land.

"Woah, my izuku is rich!" Toga said in a love sick daze. Uraraka glared at her.

Back inside Midoriya turns to look out the window solemnly. Looking at his outfit, Midoriya was wearing typical fantasy prince attire but it was black with green accents though the buttons where still gold.
(Picture Romans outfit.)

"Looking good Young Midoriya." All Might praised.

"He looks amazing." Uraraka was blushing a bit.

"Uh yeah, I mean thanks Uraraka that means a lot" Midoriya thanked.

Many had to resist the urge to not yell "JUST KISS ALREADY YOU FOOLS" at them.

"Now the hours have came at last. The soft and fading light, has crossed the west horizon and has bidden us good night. And what a lovely night it is, to walk a moonlit field. To see the softer shades that are by starlight now revealed."

An imaginary world surrounded him making it seem like he was out on the field underneath the stary night sky.

"The world really is beautiful at night." Fayola said reminiscing of the nights where she'd look above front he trees.

Bakugou looked at her with rousing. suspicion. Something about her felt off but he couldn't tell what exactly.

"So why is it that now when all is quiet and addressed. When candles glow and all the world is at it's very best the people of Equestria, should lock themselves away. To shone the moon and wait instead for brother's sunny day."

Midoriya's imaginary night disappeared and he carried on walking through the hallway though it's revealed that he was the cause of the moon being up now. Torino the bearded, who was just takjng a walk saw the young Prince and quietly followed him in curiosity. Midoriya walked all the way to the throne room.

"In umbra Luna est"

"Why would people not being up at night upset him?" AFO asked. Dannie felt like yelling bloody murder at him but didn't.

"He and his brother are rulers of a magical kingdom and they're the strongest. He is prince of the night as he controls the moon while his brother is the opposite; ruler of the sun." They explained.

"That doesn't answer my question." He said.

"I can't say anymore so just watch and you'll find out." Danny said slight frustration in their voice.

"I didn't know you had a brother Deku." Uraraka said.

"I don't/He doesn't." Midoriya and Bakugou said simultaneously.

"Am I so wrong to wish that they would see thing like I do!

He shut his eyes in frustration but when he reopened them they resembled a cat's in the way the pupils where slits. His irises where now slightly glowing in a neon green.