Betty x Sweet Pea

"I'm not trying to hide it, I'm paying you guys to leave" He said contently.

"Hold on, you haven't offered me any money" Sweet Pea said with a confused look on his adorable face.

"I told Betty my deal and she accepted" Fp informed Sweet Pea who turned to me, raising an eyebrow.

"And you didn't talk to me before you said yes?" He asked as he raised both eyebrows at me.

"I didn't know I had to consult you" I said in defense. He chuckled at me, not taking this too seriously.

"So, how much did he pay you? I got $50" He said and my eyes widened. I instantly turned to Fp who hid his face from me.

"He gave me $5000 and a puppy" I said with a scared look on my face as I faced Tristan. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped, even Sweet Pea's eyes widened.

"Holy shit, why didn't you tell me?" Sweet Pea said in shock.

"I was going to transfer the money to you" I said, knowing that this was going to start an argument between us.

The thing that Sweet Pea and I fight the most about is money. Sweet Pea insists that he pays for absolutely everything which annoys me because he's my boyfriend, not my sugar daddy. This is a equal relationship and I do enjoy spoiling my boy, with my own money. But every where we go, he makes sure that he pays for everything although I tell him I want too. It's a stupid thing to fight over, and it's Sweet Pea's fault for not listening to me.

"No it's fine, you keep it" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up" I said to him sternly.

"Hold on a minute, he gave you $5000?" Tristan said in shock.

"It was originally ten grand but I took half off since I really wanted a dog" I said and Sweet Pea laughed at me.

"Why the hell did you give them so much?" Tristan asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at his dad.

"There's two of them" Fp said in defense.

"Look, I'm not good at math, but fifty plus fifty is $100" Tristan said and I giggled.

Fp just shrugged his shoulders and the conversation drew to an end, well nearly. Tristan still couldn't get over how much Sweet Pea and I were getting.

"Have a look" Sweet Pea told me as he turned the computer so that it was facing me.

I looked at the screen and saw a nice looking house. It looked great, a nice black and white aesthetic. The house honestly looked perfect. After flicking through all the photos of the house, I scrolled to the bottom of the page that had a description. It said that it was a five minute walk to a remote beach and that it was a half an hour drive from the main city. It honestly sounded perfect.

"Perfect babe" I smiled, making him smile.

He turned the computer back so it was facing him and began doing whatever was next in this progress. I truly have no idea the effort and work it takes into booking trips. I mean, I can't even figure out where baggage claim is, let alone how to book a hotel.

"I'm so glad I have you to do all this stuff" I said making him chuckle.

"Glad I can be of some use to you" he said making Fp and I chuckle.

I watched over Sweet Pea's shoulder as I rested my head next to his. He went to the payment section and when it came to the card details, it automatically filled in with his details. I rolled my eyes. He set his card details as my default card information and I have absolutely no idea how to change it. Sneaky bastard.

He filled in some other information and within no time we had received confirmation that we had got the house for the next week.

"Hold on, how come you're sending us three away when it would be much cheaper for you to just go somewhere?" I asked Fp as Sweet Pea had now put my computer on the coffee table and Sweet Pea and I were cuddling.

"If I left here for even a weekend, I really can't guarantee that I'll come back" He said making me chuckle.

"Have you written your will yet?" Sweet Pea asked him. My jaw dropped as I gently tapped his shoulder.

"That's horrible Pea" I said and Tristan snickered at Sweet Pea since I was telling him off.

"I have, and the only person in it is Betty" He said sarcastically. I chuckled.

"Score, that means I get everything too" Sweet Pea smirked as I shook my head playfully at him.

"Only if she doesn't come to her senses and dump you" Fp said, instantly making Sweet Pea frown.

"Aw, my poor boy" I pouted as I kissed his cheek.

"Tell him you're not going to dump me Betty" He whined out. I smiled as I turned to face Fp.

"Fp, I won't dump Sweet Pea" I said making Fp and I both laugh.

"See" Sweet Pea mumbled.

"Literally a man child" Tristan said, causing Sweet Pea to raise his middle finger at his older brother.

"Come on bub, we should pack" I chuckled as I stood up and pulled him along with me.

We walked into our room and I jumped onto the bed and laid down as he got our suitcases.

"What would you do if I said I didn't want to help pack?" I asked my boy with a grin. He chuckled as he put the two suitcases on the opposite side of the bed to me.

"It's okay babe, you can relax" He smiled.

"Yet another reason I love you" He chuckled as he shook his head.

I watched peacefully from under the warm blankets as he packed everything we'd need for the week.

"This is going to be great, just me and you" he smiled as he finished with the suitcases and got into bed beside me. I moved closer to him and cuddled into his side.

"I'm really excited to just be with you" I smiled and he peppered kisses all over my head.

"Me too angel" he whispered.

A/N
Look, I'm aware I should have written them actually going on vacation, but I simply decided that I had no interest in doing so, lol. Honestly if you know me by now, you can guess that I prefer writing conversations than actually characters doing things lol.